Reviews for Girls will be girls!
TrueDarknessjunior chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
come on keep writing
PrettyFanGirl chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Very sweet! I totally love it, update?
KaryInTheSky chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
This is really funny. A very enjoyable fic… Keep it up )
griffindor-girl12 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
heheheheheehe! wicked funny loved it!
HermesThriceGreat chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Your spelling is atrocious, and the grammar is elementary, at best. The contraction for "you are" is "you're," not "your," for example. Also, stories that are 90% (or more) dialogue are chores to read, especially when there is no nuance. Are you attempting to write a story or to transcribe an imaginary interview? It most certainly seems like the latter.
Autumn Skys chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Good chapter, I like the Ginny and Hermione friendship! :)

Oh... And... I AM A HARRY GINNY SHIPPER THROUGH AND THROUGH! And... I don't like RonHermione as much. Heh heh :) Sorry if this offends... Teehee. Just mentioning... :) Good job on ur story, tho.
eafhahrkf chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
"No, Damn you Hermione Jean Granger" lol
ginnyharryxoxo14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
i already read all the chapters but i thought i would review and say its been soo long since you updated and i love this story

update!

becca:)
Autumn Skys chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I like this story, I like how Ginny and Hermione have a good friendship like that. Moved a little fast, but I can't complain because I thoroughly enjoyed it. :). Please, please, PLEASE update soon.! (!)
ginnyharryxox chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
that was cute but sorta rushed

nice story!
xlostangelx chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
LOL, that was awesome!
Dalder chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
hahahahhahah thats si funny i loved this chapter
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Hey, great chapter as always.

They are so short though, but they're good!

Probably on your next update i'll be Bella Swan Masen Cullen so keep an eye out for me.

Never Enough Weasley Twins
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
HEM HEM CONTINUE!

pls

NEWT
Quick-n-Popular chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Still loving it! I'm eager to see if Harry will mend all the doubts Ginny has on their relationship.

Q-n-P