Reviews for The Nine Broken Mirrors
surc chapter 5 . 8/5
imma just say that there's no way the raikage or the anbu could be defeated that easily.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 6/23
There is no way in fucking hell that fight would have gone down like that with Kakashi there. Especially with the three minute waiting period for Gaara. If it had been 10 seconds, I might just believe he'd have time to transform.
Deb.23 chapter 34 . 5/15
Midway through, I was wishing that Kakashi and Yugito would fall for each other but at the end, it seemed like it was enough. Like they didn't even want to. At least Yugito got one of her wishes, right? She did get to have sex with someone.
And Kisame was Katashi's daddy dearest? Never would have guessed. Not like they have any similarities. I'm just a little surprised that Itachi knew it. And damn. Itachi's actually a bastard. Huh. Oh well. All that needs to be done is him walking straight into Konoha and killing Sasuke or the Hokage or even Naruto.
Unlike Inoichi whose thoughts were almost vain. "I matter and the universe cares"? What the fuck? Total BS. Its weird thinking that most people would think that if they bothered to think about themselves. You have curious and interesting psychological problems. Very angsty too. Well done for such a wonderful story. Do you consider yourself damaged in some way? Or are you just that good?
Deb.23 chapter 32 . 5/15
I didn't know it was possible, but I was crying continuously till the end of the chapter.
Deb.23 chapter 31 . 5/15
Is it strange, how intense it seems to feel? How it makes me love Gaara? For giving a choice like that, I'm sure I should be surprised. But I'm absolutely not. But he broke Kankuro. Well, almost. Huh. I wonder if he would pull an Itachi move...
Deb.23 chapter 11 . 4/24
wtf? you're making Konoha absolutely unreasonable! Hunter-nin kill! How can they redeem him? Whats up with Jiraiya? And shika? dude. I get what you want, but shika is smart. I think he's the only person other than Shikaku who could find the truth behind the Uchiha massacre! You're over doing the jinchuriki treatment and their power. Gai could go against UCHIHA MADARA! Sasuke and Naruto could barely do it properly before they got heir Rinengan!
heh. They meet at last. She's supposed to be disciplined and all, so I'm interested in your take of her. She seems okay till now. To bear through all that. Wasn't Kumo supposed to prize her jinchurikis? like B?
Deb.23 chapter 2 . 4/24
That... that was so sad! But why would they charge in like that? Its actually more OOC. Kakashi would try his best never to hurt his teammate! Doesn't matter if they left the village or not. Kakashi hesitated to kill OBITO even after he was the cause of the Forth Shinobi War! And yes, Sasuke is a little madish but he wouldn't declare "love" for Naruto. ...Unless he was gay? Do tell then. Is this a slash? That would make more sense. And what kind of safe did Kakashi assume Naruto meant? and "pawn"? Seriously? What, Kakashi wanted to infuriate Naruto? Thats too stupid a move for Copy-cat Kakashi. You made Kakashi...too weak? Yeah. He's a prodigy. He would have used water or fire to get out. It would have been pretty fast too. Or he would have died during the war.
Deb.23 chapter 1 . 4/24
Woah! Woah! I didn't expect it to be that intense. For me at least. I mean... Woah! Like, seriously? So, everyone- Tsunade- dies? But he doesn't learn Rasengan either. That creates one of his strongest attacks before bijuu-dama. I read the plot, and was like, 'okay. sounds interesting' but this is kind of simpler but still more than I expected. great job..
I'm known as Xana chapter 34 . 2/18
While I know you haven't updated in about six years now, I just wanted to thank you for writing this. I love the personalities you gave each of the Jinchuuriki and while I was a bit skeptic about what Ocs would do to the story, I am glad that it was all just paranioa on my part. Katashi's death hit me and I couldn't help but hold on to the small hope that he would make it out of there alive. Still thanks again for writing this.
kyuubifox14 chapter 34 . 2/5
I realise that it has been six years since you've updated this story. But I still want to leave a review in the hopes that you'll read it. I started reading this story when you first uploaded it in 2007-2010 and every now and then I think about it and how amazing it was. Your writing has affected me for years, and although it's probably unlikely that you'll ever finish it, I still hold that hope in my heart. I really want to know what happens. I hope you're well
Krios530 chapter 34 . 1/26
My god...I can't believe how deep this story is. I have to give you credit for weaving a story so unlike any others I've ever read, and is a complete opposite to the usual Naruto theme. I'm hoping you can continue this diamond.
BBH chapter 17 . 1/23
so awesome
Tyrannitor chapter 34 . 1/3
This is my absolute favourite Naruto fanficiton bar NONE. Come back and finish this story please! I truly want to see how you planned on finishing this.
P.S. - I've borrowed your OC Komatsu Sayuri for my own story. I needed an enemy genjutsu user, and yours fit the bill. I hope that's ok :)
Anonymous chapter 34 . 10/13/2015
I shed tears. Multiple times. I just wanna scream with the pain & the rage. I feel hurt with Takashis death.
2,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »