Reviews for The Nine Broken Mirrors
Jpx0999 chapter 34 . 2/12
I don't know way people TALK about plot hopes in this fic

It was quite LITERALLY made before Naruto ended and that is one of the reasons i belivie a few jinchuuriki are the same like yugito while others are Just plain OCs
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 34 . 12/23/2021
Holy shit, this has got to be one of the most moving fics I've read on this website. I hope you can find it in yourself to conclude the story, but regardless, thank you for writing as much as you have.
I hope you're safe, healthy and happy in these troubling times.

Warmly,
Kit
Ew chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
Ew this hope story’s is kinda just terrible The Raikage could probably whoop naruto if he was anything less then kurama state him self and naruto can’t even control 1 tail of chakra yet even at shippuden after years of training he could only master 2 two and kakashi V 1 tail naruto I’m sorry but kakashi would win even up to maybe 3 tails kakashi would win but at that point I’m not sure
BlankDeck chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
I LOVE THIS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Draw Your Conscious chapter 34 . 6/1/2021
idk why there are so many weird comments talking about plot holes. this is a fanfic lol. anyway i read this like 4 years ago and it's still stuck with me on my list of faves so, you know, it was really good. very emotionally impacting. idk if you read theseif i were you i might notbut know that this fic has literally impacted who i am (in a good way).
Username6166 chapter 29 . 5/29/2021
I honestly never thought I could get so emotionally invested in an OC, but Katashi was amazing.
Username6166 chapter 25 . 5/29/2021
You really just changed Teuchi's name? His name has been known since 2003, a quick Google search would've handled it if you didn't know his name.
Username6166 chapter 16 . 5/29/2021
You really gave the pink banshee's mother the same name as best girl Ayame?
Username6166 chapter 9 . 5/29/2021
Isobu's introduction in the anime/manga was only 1 month after Yugito was introduced, and considering that this was created a year after Yugito was introduced you most likely already knew about Isobu too. There was no need to make the three tails and it's jinchuuriki an OC.
Username6166 chapter 6 . 5/29/2021
Naruto being able to spam Shadow Clones and his huge chakra supply is not just because of the Kyuubi, but also because he is an Uzumaki. I'm certain that the Uzumaki clan was already known when this fic was created.
JustAStudent910 chapter 12 . 3/7/2021
Holy heck, wow, honestly don’t know what to say…

HAHA IM KIDDING
ITS HONESTLY AMAZING, ONLY ON CHAPTER 12, AND ITS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, IN A GOOD WAY. BRINGS ME GOOD FEELING EVERY TIME I READ, HAHAHA!

(First part, read in Toko’s voice from Danganronpa, then to Genacider Syo’s voice on the second part.)
JustAStudent910 chapter 10 . 3/7/2021
alright, I got three comments. First, I LOVE YOU KATASHI, he reminds me of Sugetsu, who is one of my favorite characters. Two, I got offended by a character, saying “HOW DARE YOU.” I’m dumb, I know. Three, is Gaara gonna die? I hope not, I really hope not.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2020
i am stopping here , this is a human naruto that refused to go and let konoha burn ,
madara eventually ran outta power and died ...happy ending...
becoz only a canon retarded naruto will go back...
Morrow Walker chapter 32 . 8/18/2020
I dont care about the flame I'll get. NARUTO IS A FUCKING IDIOT. He had a choice to stay with an actual family of people who shared the same burden as him and thus understood him and loved him, but nooooooo, his stupid love for a village that hated his guts for something he had no choice in and saw a demon instead of a boy who was confused and scared and sought love above else. For God's sake, his mindscape is a sewer. In case you didnt know, the mindscape is the representation of a person's psyche. A calm quiet and neck deep water, that are his unshed tears. This shows that he is pretty much a victim of unknowing depression. He depressed but he doesn't know it and if told he denies. That's what this village has done to him. You can even read some of the past chapters and see that a lot of the ninjas hated him and the rest of the jinchuuriki. So why the hell did sacrifice come to mind?
Xethesis chapter 34 . 8/4/2020