Reviews for The Nine Broken Mirrors
GooLord chapter 2 . 10/18
My god this is the saddest thing I've read in forever.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 9/29
Why must you hurt me in this way
This is the best and saddest thing I've ever read. Thank you.
Oh, this is heartbreaking but utterly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. :)
Zaer chapter 30 . 6/19
I have never read such a sad and beautiful story and I can't help but want to cry at their fate. This is a wonderful piece
zamasuthekaioshin chapter 34 . 6/1
you got my biggest respect out of all story and author how you killed and tell the stories of each character protecting and neglected them how you connect them the best i wish you deserved a ward
lol chapter 2 . 5/30
is this what naruto is like then he is weak in the anime
diogenesnowacki chapter 34 . 3/8
This story and its writing are engaging and so powerful. I am literally unable to put down this story and am sad that it never got to end.
This story even made me shed tears when Katashi died. It... Has been several years since I was last able to cry, and I can only feel two things with regards to this story now; awe at the power of this story and gratitude at the catharsis that it brought me.
The Bloody Crystals chapter 34 . 1/18
I cried a little when Katashi died ...is your story already finished? i love it and the storyline..
The Bloody Crystals chapter 1 . 1/18
i love this story so much..its a nice and amazing story!
quinnerrs chapter 34 . 1/11
this story is literally fucking amazing and you made me cry no less than three times but i'm so fucking annoyed that it's been abandoned for over fuckin 6 years ,, like this is the fifth abandoned story in a row. Like,,, I really fell in love with the characters and I ached for them, you know? I was angry on their behalf and I grieved with and for them. please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/15/2016
Hey Author,you made me cry when Katashi died and when Naruto told the other jinchuriki that he is dead

You are a great Author, Dattebayo!

Keep the good you write more
Deotail chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
I was planning on writing a big long review after marathoning this story, but honestly I don't think it's in me. It has grown to be such an emotionally draining reading that I can neither "enjoy" it, nor stop. I have cried, and shouted out loud in joy and frustration while reading it, but the more it progresses, the more it imbues in me a sense of spiraling despair. It's no longer about the quality of the writing (phenomenal) or the draw of the plot (intense) - every new paragraph causes me new anguish.

I don't necessarily mean this to be a negative review, simply an honest one. You certainly hold great power as a writer. Maybe I just wish for the genre to be anything more than tragedy.

Best wishes.
Deotail chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
This chapter was profoundly beautiful to read. I haven't left reviews on the last few, though they were all spectacular, but I simply couldn't resist here. The dialogue and character interactions felt so profound and true - a whole new dimension of writing compared to chapter 1.
Deotail chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
At some point while reading this chapter, I concluded that you're a very skilled writer. Your prose is very poetic and I can't fault your grammar or vocabulary.

I ain't saying it's perfect - some dialogue lines and plot choices are... questionable. But it's really pretty good, and better with each chapter I read.
Deotail chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Particularly neat chapter, though its interesting that all of Yugito's techniques were lightening rather than flame based, as she is often described as producing a black flame by you. Conserving her strength?
2,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »