Reviews for The Nine Broken Mirrors
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 4/17
I missunderstood the part about the seals mybad.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 4/17
Isn't Yugito "Number 2" while 4 was the red haired guy wearing brown and pink gear?
This story is without a doubt one of the best I have ever read.
Too bad it just stops like this. What happened to your commendment of never abandonning a story ?
Please finish it, onegai
Kaica chapter 27 . 3/22
Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. You, writer of this story, are destined to write things able to destroy the world. That isn't exaggerating - you'll just kill everyone's emotions. I have read a single Naruto fanfic before this (a fluffy Naruto-Hinata one). I haven't even seen the show. I care so damn much about these characters, I started crying when I read Yugito and Kakashi's conversation. By the very very end, I was sobbing. Dear heavens above, you are good at writing.
Kaica chapter 17 . 3/22
This story isn't angst, its a full tragedy. It's horribly well written. I can't have enough compliments to say about it, but it pulls up such emotions as ones that I really _do not want to feel_. I'm like Naruto from the beginning of this story - optimistic and trying to view the good in everyone. (I know that's not how the world works, but I pretend.) Seeing Naruto go through this realistic death of his cheerfulness and _especially_ the small bits back with Sasuke and Sakura and Kakashi just...
It's hard to handle and I still have so much more of the story to go. This is awful.
SterlingLilith chapter 34 . 3/15
Welp, here I am again, at the mercy of a genius author who decided to give up on one of the best stories I've ever read. Why I even bother reading fanfiction is beyond me. It always ends the same way when the story is unfinished.
I'll not falsely hope that I'll ever see this story finished. I've learned never to do that. Needless to say, I'm severely disappointed in you. Thanks for making me care and then pulling the rug out from under me. Always nice to fall flat on my back like this.
Ciao.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
HOKOU ISNT EVEN A FUCKING VILLAGE HELL THERE ISNT ANY VASSAL VILLAGES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!

Ok ...rant ...over ...ish

So for starters I'll just say this ...there is one shinobi village for every country that can or chooses to have one. Second, the villages that have a jinchuuriki are Iwa, Kumo, Konoha, Suna, Kiri, and Taki. Iwa has the Yonbi and the Gobi. Kumo has the Hachibi and Nibi. Konoha has the Kyuubi. Suna has the Ichibi. Kiri has the Sanbi and Rokubi. Taki holds the Nanabi. The names for the bijuu are as following;
Ichibi-Shukaku
Rokubi- Sieken
Nanabi- Choumei
Hachibi- Gyuki
Kyuubi- Kurama
With that said I would appreciate if you acctually considered the facts of canon Naruto and not go off on an inexplicable and unnessesary tangents, thank you.
Signed,
Cjhoax
Shadowprice chapter 34 . 11/21/2014
this is amazing you should make more
Guest chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
Dude, you say you wouldn't abandon a story, but - hate to say it - this one was last updated mid-2010, over 4 years ago. I do recall seeing you post the last few chapters and it only took a couple months between. Gave up on writing? Not unheard of, but it would be decent to at least say something about it instead of just disappearing. I've seen several authors who up and delete their entire profile, that might be a dick move, but yeah at least you know they won't be posting any more.
Fish On stick chapter 34 . 10/15/2014
Why you do dis?
Keep the story going.
shyd1 chapter 34 . 9/22/2014
Interesting story!
shyd1 chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
And here we see that Gaara is freaking badass! *flails*
Magery chapter 34 . 9/6/2014
This is one of the greatest things I have ever read.

It physically hurt, reading about Yugito and Riko and Katashi and all the rest. And it's been a very long time since a story has done that to me.

Your writing is beautiful.
Shruika chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Aight so, i wish you had not have abandoned this or, taking a 4 year break or whatever, i liked the story and i'd kill to see it finished, though i guess the last bit ends on a endingish note. Good job.
Shruika chapter 25 . 8/1/2014