Reviews for The Nine Broken Mirrors
quinnerrs chapter 34 . 1/11
this story is literally fucking amazing and you made me cry no less than three times but i'm so fucking annoyed that it's been abandoned for over fuckin 6 years ,, like this is the fifth abandoned story in a row. Like,,, I really fell in love with the characters and I ached for them, you know? I was angry on their behalf and I grieved with and for them. please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/15/2016
Hey Author,you made me cry when Katashi died and when Naruto told the other jinchuriki that he is dead

You are a great Author, Dattebayo!

Keep the good you write more
Deotail chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
I was planning on writing a big long review after marathoning this story, but honestly I don't think it's in me. It has grown to be such an emotionally draining reading that I can neither "enjoy" it, nor stop. I have cried, and shouted out loud in joy and frustration while reading it, but the more it progresses, the more it imbues in me a sense of spiraling despair. It's no longer about the quality of the writing (phenomenal) or the draw of the plot (intense) - every new paragraph causes me new anguish.

I don't necessarily mean this to be a negative review, simply an honest one. You certainly hold great power as a writer. Maybe I just wish for the genre to be anything more than tragedy.

Best wishes.
Deotail chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
This chapter was profoundly beautiful to read. I haven't left reviews on the last few, though they were all spectacular, but I simply couldn't resist here. The dialogue and character interactions felt so profound and true - a whole new dimension of writing compared to chapter 1.
Deotail chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
At some point while reading this chapter, I concluded that you're a very skilled writer. Your prose is very poetic and I can't fault your grammar or vocabulary.

I ain't saying it's perfect - some dialogue lines and plot choices are... questionable. But it's really pretty good, and better with each chapter I read.
Deotail chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Particularly neat chapter, though its interesting that all of Yugito's techniques were lightening rather than flame based, as she is often described as producing a black flame by you. Conserving her strength?
Deotail chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Sending a genin team to defeat 3 Jinchuriki, including 1 with unknown abilities... Are you cruel or stupid tsunade?
surc chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
imma just say that there's no way the raikage or the anbu could be defeated that easily.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
There is no way in fucking hell that fight would have gone down like that with Kakashi there. Especially with the three minute waiting period for Gaara. If it had been 10 seconds, I might just believe he'd have time to transform.
Deb.23 chapter 34 . 5/15/2016
Midway through, I was wishing that Kakashi and Yugito would fall for each other but at the end, it seemed like it was enough. Like they didn't even want to. At least Yugito got one of her wishes, right? She did get to have sex with someone.
And Kisame was Katashi's daddy dearest? Never would have guessed. Not like they have any similarities. I'm just a little surprised that Itachi knew it. And damn. Itachi's actually a bastard. Huh. Oh well. All that needs to be done is him walking straight into Konoha and killing Sasuke or the Hokage or even Naruto.
Unlike Inoichi whose thoughts were almost vain. "I matter and the universe cares"? What the fuck? Total BS. Its weird thinking that most people would think that if they bothered to think about themselves. You have curious and interesting psychological problems. Very angsty too. Well done for such a wonderful story. Do you consider yourself damaged in some way? Or are you just that good?
Deb.23 chapter 32 . 5/15/2016
I didn't know it was possible, but I was crying continuously till the end of the chapter.
Deb.23 chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
Is it strange, how intense it seems to feel? How it makes me love Gaara? For giving a choice like that, I'm sure I should be surprised. But I'm absolutely not. But he broke Kankuro. Well, almost. Huh. I wonder if he would pull an Itachi move...
Deb.23 chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
wtf? you're making Konoha absolutely unreasonable! Hunter-nin kill! How can they redeem him? Whats up with Jiraiya? And shika? dude. I get what you want, but shika is smart. I think he's the only person other than Shikaku who could find the truth behind the Uchiha massacre! You're over doing the jinchuriki treatment and their power. Gai could go against UCHIHA MADARA! Sasuke and Naruto could barely do it properly before they got heir Rinengan!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
heh. They meet at last. She's supposed to be disciplined and all, so I'm interested in your take of her. She seems okay till now. To bear through all that. Wasn't Kumo supposed to prize her jinchurikis? like B?
Deb.23 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
That... that was so sad! But why would they charge in like that? Its actually more OOC. Kakashi would try his best never to hurt his teammate! Doesn't matter if they left the village or not. Kakashi hesitated to kill OBITO even after he was the cause of the Forth Shinobi War! And yes, Sasuke is a little madish but he wouldn't declare "love" for Naruto. ...Unless he was gay? Do tell then. Is this a slash? That would make more sense. And what kind of safe did Kakashi assume Naruto meant? and "pawn"? Seriously? What, Kakashi wanted to infuriate Naruto? Thats too stupid a move for Copy-cat Kakashi. You made Kakashi...too weak? Yeah. He's a prodigy. He would have used water or fire to get out. It would have been pretty fast too. Or he would have died during the war.
2,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »