Reviews for Line in the Sand
Kitsune1818 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I love all the sicknes in this, the madness and the cold reaction from Neji to Tashimura. Yes, very well done.
Peacock Slayer chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
YESH! neji has his sight back, that stalker id DEAD... but what about Shiten...
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
My my, was that awesome or what? I absolutely LOVED it! Great job!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Whoever hurt Neji is gonna pay dearly, I just know it...
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Wow.

It was all just so amazing, you have a great writing style, and I didn't see any mistakes, it was a dream to read

And now... I think I'mma dislike stalkers... it's actually rather creepy... *shivers*

Thank you for writing such a great story!

~A.k.u.r.a.
YamiRisa chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
You should make another sequel x3 I love this story and the first one!
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Adding to favorites
NarutoVixin chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
lol im so glad you did have a sequal to the other one i reviewed couse i love both to bad there is not much on Naruto with Shika lol maby you can write one about how those two got the hook up and what happened after that lovely little War Garra started lol
bLue Li9Ht chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Wow, that was so... sad, I mean, I know that Tashimura is crazy and whatnot, ~ I couldn't blame him for wanting Neji though, heavenly gorgeous, with those smooth silky long hair, captivating white eyes, err, I think I got a cold death glare, a growl, and a hiss from certain 'trio' just know, so, let's drop the subject...~ but I guess there's no helping it then, he better die anyway, since Neji was his only reason to live and Neji obviously didn't want to be with him.

And you know, Shiten's still alive, right? What happen to him after killing Tashimura? I have this feeling that Shiten somewhat love him, I mean, followed every order although he has every reason not to,and all... So, is this mean there'll be a sequel (again)? *starry eyes*
bLue Li9Ht chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
“I hate doctors.”

“You hate everyone,"

“Good point.”

Ah, I always love Shukaku and his lines in your story o

Hey, that Shiten guy, isn't he one of that damned stalker underling? He's the traitor then . Gotta hurry to the next chap...
bLue Li9Ht chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
“He’s married to the Kazekage, and the Kazekage has a pet demon. When he finds you guys, he’s gonna make the demon eat your heads!”

I chuckled at this, I wonder what will Shukaku do if he happened to hear that he was being referred as 'a pet demon', though I want too see him eat their head, that stalker sure is creepy .
FoxFlyer chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
That was aweesome! I really didn't want it to end.
Smurfy20 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
that was so awesome! i loved the battles and just everything! this was so good Gaara/Neji for the win!
Corvin chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
Oh man, for some reason I had thought I read the whole thing but I totally didn't... Oh wow, I feel kind of bad for Tashi-boy but at the same time I'm all, "Too bad sonny, shouldn't have messed with Neji and Gaara"

What a great fic, I was SO scared the whole way through! Wah! Great ending, d'awh, I love how they're cute together. Hawh! And whenever Gaara freaked out over Neji and when Shukaku showed affection for him... I just loved it. :3
Reaper Scythe chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
make a sequal to this one. i know its hard, cause I'm a writer too, but plz, try. i really like this one and sand in your shorts, you write great stories, and i'm loking forward to more