Reviews for Ides By Nine
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Thank you for something so light and fluffy it floats.
Yes, there is a ton of angst and/or parody in the Labyrinth Fandom. Yes, it does wear on the soul after awhile. Thank you for taking the time to remind us why we angst and parody and sigh deeply at odd times.

Thank you for writing this.
Best thoughts.
Lauralithia2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
LOVED it! You're right-there is a disturbing lack of proper Labyrinth Romantic Comedies. (I had to capitalize those. It's important.) Anyway-I love all you've written, you're quite talented, and I hope to be reading more from you in the future! :)
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I know you published this like, a LONG time ago, and are now an awesome author (I fully intend to buy "Dead on Arrival" when my Christmas money comes though by the way ), but if you still are bemoaning the lack of romantic comedies, Labyrinth-specific, my current fic 'Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors' is sort of supposed to be an antidote to all those angsty, drama-filled, heavy J/S fics. It has lots of goblins. And glitter. And some angst unfortunately but what can you do? It's Mr Sparkle Pants...
Anyway, LOVED this. And now want icecream. And a goblin king on my sofa... :(
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hi Cyprith,

LA Knight recommended your work from Once Upon A Time, but I found this gem through BadWolf49.

Now that I have read Ides By Nine, I can see why - your style is elegant and evocative, drawing me in immediately and allowing me to be in the story, seeing as Sarah sees the spying goblins, the priceless element of puppies from what may not even be a dog, and Jareth, in socks on the couch with Sarah's comfort yummies. How very sweet and very, very satisfying.

I agree with an earlier reviewer that "laughter hiding like a kiss in the corners of his mouth" is simply beautiful writing. I also love "she secreted herself away in the gentle curve where Jareth's side pressed against the couch, and once he'd been properly conquered, stole the ice cream"... absolutely beautiful. Well done!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with us.

Cheers,
Ya Nefer Ma'at
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Poetic, romantic, funny, and a touch of chemistry. This one made the favorites list!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
All I can say is "awww"! o
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
-coos- XD
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
gonna cry... XD

another wonderful one shot.

I love your fluff.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
very sweet and romantic. i liked it. :)
bubblenut21 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
To bad Pluto's not a planet anymore. *tears for Pluto* Loved the fluff though :)
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw. X3 I quite liked that. It was entirely too adoreable.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This story is so lovely. It hits all the right spots and I *love* the sort-of imaginary conversations Sarah has with Jareth, knowing he's listening. Wonderful!
scriptrixlatinae chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
If you like light, playful romances, you should go read my "Playful Oneshots". Part crackfic, part romance, part snarky Sarah...it's a lot of different things, really. Just a bunch of random oneshots that's I've lumped together only because they're random...and oneshots...and I don't feel like having 25,0 stories when the majority of them are oneshots.

*rolls eyes*

And yes, your oneshots are adorable. I'm ignoring studying for a final in the morning to read them.
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
*rolls around happily in the fluff*
DreamscapeAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I rarely ever leave comments, but really, I love your stories. They're witty, funny, wistful, and romantic all at once. (They also don't have a lot of typos or grammar errors.) And I love your characterizations. )

Anyway the point of writing this review, (in addition to telling you how amazing your work is) is to ask that you please please write another Labyrinth story soon. Think of it as a great way to celebrate 2009! )