Reviews for I'm Gonna Tell You the Future
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The fact that I know how this ends... :( it just breaks my heart to pieces :(
ladyqueenscove chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Apparently I've never reviewed this fic, and now I'm smacking myself. This is my favorite Fred/Angelina fic, everything's so perfect. I always come back to this one when I need my Fred/Angelina fix. siigh All of your stories are just wonderful.
Corky the Quirk chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I'm not crying, I swear. It's just raining on my face, that's all.

This is such a wonderful one-shot. I'm not a very big Fred/Angelina shipper, but I do believe you may have gotten me hooked.

This was absolutely perfect, adorable, and sweet.
shiney02 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow, that was horribly sad. I still can't stand the thought of what all these people lost, and it's not getting better reading about it, but every now and then there are stories that help with some beautiful words. And that's what yours does :)
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
omg so sad. i really hate JKR 4 wat she did. i love angelina/fred and she spoiled it. spoiled it. SPOILED IT! wtf is her prob man? ur story is wonderful tho. & genious. and truly depressing in a good way.
AccioLeoCrouse chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
so sweet so sad. neather of them know whats going to happen during the battle of hogwarts. angie doesnt know that her boyfriend who she loved dearly was going to die in the hands of the enemy before they got married, or had kids, or did anything they wanted to do together as a cuple. neadless to say i cried a LOT in the story. aurora west rox my sox! :)
Gene Kelly chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Oh God, I almost started crying because the events of Book 7 were flashing through my head simulatenously. Very poigant and endearing. Nice job!
HP4EverLuver chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
And then he goes and dies! That's really screwed. Great story though!
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Oh, this is simply heartbreaking! Just knowing Fred's future and what happens to him makes me love this bittersweet love story so much more for some reason. This was fantastic and I loved it. Well done, my dear, well done.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
heartbreaking knowing what happens. so perfectly Angelina and (soaking wet!) Fred, very well-written, funny and Weasley-ish- 'i won't tell you i've been practicing' ;) love how their relationship is vague, 'cause i agree, as i read it- it is. great piece ;)
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aww... *Sobs Hysterically*
ducky76 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was a beautiful little one-shot. Great job!
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You write so well. Why did Fred have to die? Oh, my heart aches. I think I'm going to cry. This was beautiful.
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
awesome...i've run out of words to describe these stories. but it was awesome...no promises...i liked it.
PureReflection chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I just read this over and over about five times, sort of reveling in the sadness and cuteness. One of the best portrayals of their relationship I've seen. *sniff*