Reviews for Picture Perfect
Kira Snapeaddict chapter 1 . 6/19
For me, you really captured the real spirit of Severus Snape. Thank you so much for it. I love your stories, especially this one
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/8
The "See him" part is truly great! And the everything else is good too.
Thank you for sharing.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
"He was my predecessor. I killed him"
Great stuff :)
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Good one.
MarauderNight18793 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is kinda very sweet story for me.. And oh, another new Voldemort? Not again, please. Lol.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Severus was robbed of a funeral in The Deadly Hallows and he should have gotten one. Loved reading about Severus's life as a portrait. Laughed over his snarky comments in his will. Totally him. And that line, "See him, he was my predecessor, I killed him," is hilarious.

Another great job!
Sophie Victoria chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I normally don't read stories that are heavy on the afterlife, but I really enjoyed this one! You kept the characters true to themselves and there were some nice humorous parts. It was also very well-written. I think I'm still surprised when I read a story and not stumble over mistakes, which just tells you how bad most stories are. Well done!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh! It was very interesting! Looking at world from a portrait! And especially for Severus that wouldn't stay in one place for more than five minutes!(of course, if he could help it!) ;P
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thank you. That was wonderful.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 3/5/2011