Reviews for Picture Perfect
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
"He was my predecessor. I killed him"
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Great stuff :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Good one.
MarauderNight18793 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is kinda very sweet story for me.. And oh, another new Voldemort? Not again, please. Lol.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
amazing!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Severus was robbed of a funeral in The Deadly Hallows and he should have gotten one. Loved reading about Severus's life as a portrait. Laughed over his snarky comments in his will. Totally him. And that line, "See him, he was my predecessor, I killed him," is hilarious.

Another great job!
Sophie Victoria chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I normally don't read stories that are heavy on the afterlife, but I really enjoyed this one! You kept the characters true to themselves and there were some nice humorous parts. It was also very well-written. I think I'm still surprised when I read a story and not stumble over mistakes, which just tells you how bad most stories are. Well done!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh! It was very interesting! Looking at world from a portrait! And especially for Severus that wouldn't stay in one place for more than five minutes!(of course, if he could help it!) ;P
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thank you. That was wonderful.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay for Snape! Neville as the Headmaster was an unusual choice... :3
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Superb story idea!
LoBall chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant!
Dormantness chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Brilliant! I especially like Minerva's speech at Sev's funeral, and her reaction to the pensieve.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Good story. I enjoyed it, though I confess I shudder at the thought of a century or more of Gryffindor Headmasters with only one bare year of a Head from another House. Don't Ravenclaws or Hufflepuffs ever get a chance? And considering that the defining characteristic of Slytherin is ambition, you'd think they'd be the ones over-represented in leadership positions, not the Gryffies. Anti-Slytherin prejudice, obviously. Unless all the Snakes are aiming for Minister of Magic instead. ;-)
Humbae chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. Almost had me in tears during the funeral and after, and smiling in all the right places. I also liked the idea of Neville growing into a teacher and later headmaster, somehow I can see him filling the position nicely. :)

Anyway, I really liked this fic, giving a sense of closure for Snape Rowling never did. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »