Reviews for Picture Perfect
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Severus was robbed of a funeral in The Deadly Hallows and he should have gotten one. Loved reading about Severus's life as a portrait. Laughed over his snarky comments in his will. Totally him. And that line, "See him, he was my predecessor, I killed him," is hilarious.

Another great job!
Sophie Victoria chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I normally don't read stories that are heavy on the afterlife, but I really enjoyed this one! You kept the characters true to themselves and there were some nice humorous parts. It was also very well-written. I think I'm still surprised when I read a story and not stumble over mistakes, which just tells you how bad most stories are. Well done!
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh! It was very interesting! Looking at world from a portrait! And especially for Severus that wouldn't stay in one place for more than five minutes!(of course, if he could help it!) ;P
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thank you. That was wonderful.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay for Snape! Neville as the Headmaster was an unusual choice... :3
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Superb story idea!
LoBall chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant!
Dormantness chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Brilliant! I especially like Minerva's speech at Sev's funeral, and her reaction to the pensieve.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Good story. I enjoyed it, though I confess I shudder at the thought of a century or more of Gryffindor Headmasters with only one bare year of a Head from another House. Don't Ravenclaws or Hufflepuffs ever get a chance? And considering that the defining characteristic of Slytherin is ambition, you'd think they'd be the ones over-represented in leadership positions, not the Gryffies. Anti-Slytherin prejudice, obviously. Unless all the Snakes are aiming for Minister of Magic instead. ;-)
Humbae chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. Almost had me in tears during the funeral and after, and smiling in all the right places. I also liked the idea of Neville growing into a teacher and later headmaster, somehow I can see him filling the position nicely. :)

Anyway, I really liked this fic, giving a sense of closure for Snape Rowling never did. :)
everyme chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hey;)

Another great take on Severus "life" as a portrait after the events of Deathly Hallows. Your story has the right kind of mix of angst and humor; its an aspect I like most about a story: when theses two - at first glance - completely different directions are mixed together well.

I also think that every character was in character, especially Albus and McGonagall. Besides, I really enjoyed reading the speech at the funeral. It was good that Minerva also mentioned the mistakes Severus made in his life, or else it would have sounded as if he was a saint or something.

I also smiled at the notes which were read during the proclamation of Snapes will. They were snarky and sarcastic, but you could also tell that Snape is very fond of the persons around him, even if he may not show it.

Another thing I liked was the bantering between Albus and Severus and Minerva and Severus. The tone was very light and humorous, and I rather liked it.

One upperclassman once challenged him after a meeting with Longbottom. “What makes you so scary? I don’t believe all the things I’ve heard about you.”

Snape gestured to the portrait on his right. “See him?”

“Yeah, what about him?”

Albus fought not to smile. “He did always have a bit of a temper.”

The uppity student turned pale, realized he was all alone in the Headmaster’s office with nightfall approaching, and ran for the exit as fast as his legs would carry him.

This was just great ;)

greets
Kore-Proserpina chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

Albus fought not to smile. “He did always have a bit of a temper.”

A-mazing. I can just see this happening. Wonderful story, and I enjoyed the matter-of-fact attitude you gave Snape. Loved it.
totallytrash chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Great job!
DeathSidhe chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hahahha omg omg that cracked me up! Very well written!

Snape gestured to the portrait on his right. “See him?”

“Yeah, what about him?”

Harriverse chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
A truly delightful continuation of the saga!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »