Reviews for Picture Perfect
duniazade chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Textualsphinx recced this story and I'm very glad she did. I enjoyed it very much. Everyone was in character, the tone was just fine, and I adored Severus terrorizing the silly students.
Tendrilofthought chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Beautiful. This is stunning, and utterly cannon. You've captured everyone's characters brilliantly, and I found myself increasingly wishing throughout the story that this was how the series actually ended. Thank you for finally giving all of us Snape fans some decent closure!
dancing-donut chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this is what JK Rowling should write after Snape's death. This is brilliant. McGonaggal speech was so moving- there were tears flowing from me. Trully genius.
Marth Mt chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
so nice! i like it!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This was great!
tkmutant chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh my gosh that is to beautiful. I cried. IM STILL CRYING! Its...its a good story. I like it!
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
*Grins!* love it. Youknow, I think that somehow Snape's found his true calling. Jaajaa. And I love the bequest to McGonagall. Tabby... *Snicker!*
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
One of the best post-DH story I've read!

And the same kind regarding portrait-Snape portiture!

So believable!
snapekat chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
How enjoyable! I really liked this! Great Snape. Good dialogue. Touching, sweet and interesting. A nice, realistic snapshot. 5 stars!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh, this is AWESOME.
TrustSnape chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*contented sigh* I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I loved reading this. It was so good _
gaudy night chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Lovely. Simply lovely.

I liked how you had portrait!Snape interacting with all those people past/present/future and how you carried him through all those years. This is great!
Spindelwhim chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wonderful! Captures Snape, Dumbledore, and McGonagall all very well.
samson28 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007