Reviews for Picture Perfect
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Heh! A wonderful "what if" addition to the epilogue; well done! Thanks for sharing this not-so-little gem.

Time to run off and re-read "Sticks and Stones" when I find the time!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wonderful! I look forward to more. :)
Emilie D chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Thank you for giving Severus a funeral. I was quite disappointed that we didn't get closure for him. I enjoyed reading your big picture story of Snape as a portrait.

KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw, this is so perfect and funny. Sev must be happy to be enjoying all this moment as a portrait. You are pure genius in writing it. All in character and it is amusing to see Draco's son being put into Gryffindor and Albus Severus Potter in Slytherin. Something for a change and its nice.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wonderful! I love the idea of Snape as a portrait hobnobbing with Minerva, Dumbledore, and Phineas...and I like all the details you worked in - the boy with the Dark Mark (made me think of the boneheaded kids who think swastikas are cool), Neville as Headmaster, Albus Severus as Potions Master and Head of Slytherin ... very well thought out and nicely written! JKR didn't give us enough Severus, so I'm glad writers like you are filling the gaps. :)
La Enamorada chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Lovely! Something tells me Severus would greatly enjoy the afterlife you've given him.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Lovely. The sort of thing JKR should have written, but can't.
septentrion chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Very interesting take on Severus's life as a portrait.
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
*Fits of laughter*

Oh, I love Portrait!Snape, and your line "See him?" "Yeah, what about him?" "He was my predecessor. I killed him." was just GREAT!

Very good work!
dranevra chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Gah! OMG!

-squee-

Alright, so that was very unprofessional. Er..."complaints" (not really) first, I guess... this fic was almost overly "picture perfect," and at times, borderline cheesy.

But it was exactly what the audience needed, no? So who cares - after JKR's epilogue, it seems like everybody's GOT to be happy somehow.

Wonder why nobody's thought of the portrait thing before now...genius, really.

Thanks for this - helps me to better come to terms with the 7th book.

~I.A.S.O.S
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, splendid! What a lovely corrective to She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's nonsense on the Today Show and webchat. Brilliant story, and I love how everything works out.
Logospilgrim chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, goodness, that was wonderful. Thank you!
applesollie chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was pretty good. One question? Where's Harry.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Brilliant! Wonderful! Smashing! I was giggling and trying not to cry the entire time I read this.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Nicely done - much better than the ending by Rowling where his portrait is not included in the gallery. I would have only very much prefered that he lived. (-:

Nice Longbottom and Albus Severus parts - splendid done. (-: