Reviews for Picture Perfect
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This fic is just awesome. The first half was woeful, made me sad again, especially the will reading, but then the second half... from the point where Snape threw a lemon drop at Albus on, gave me the giggles. I loved it!
dragonzair chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I have...never...I...this deserves so much props! I love the sarcasm and humour on Sev's will, and thank you for making Al a Slytherin! :D I wasn't all that happy when Harry told him he could choose (canon-wise, it may have seemed he was headed for Gryffindor) and it seemed like the old prejudice was coming back again, albeit in a different manner.

But this, I really really like. It makes me grin so much. I haven't smiled like this since a week after reading that book XD So, thank you :) And haha. I just simply loved that Snape put it upon himself to watch over Scorpius and Albus :D
kyzen chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hey...GREAT STORY...the part of “He was my predecessor. I killed him.” was pure genius XD i sure hope that you continue with the story SNAPE IS VASTLY ENTERTAINING AND INTERESTING XD

keep it up...i think having harry potter chat with snape's painting would be an interesting development.
rurukun chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this was highly amusing! I loved it XD
InoSakuShine chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh my gosh, I think this is perfect. im only sad it had to end. This also made me laugh like crazy. Like seriously, A.
HaIareaj chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I loved it!

Pleasse, let me translate to spanish, please!

my english-spanish dictionary is ready for the task!

I've already translated a few stories, please, let me add yours!

*adds to favorites*
Uyuki chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I like your fanfic very much, the kind of fanfic I was actually looking for after DH.

It was so moving, and I think you captured Snape very nicely . And I really enjoyed Headmaster Neville, never had crossed my mind, but it's not a bad idea at all.
duj chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Cute. I like Snape's portrait getting a chance to grump at people whenever he's in the mood (and isn't that all the time?)
Talyn chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Brilliant! Outstanding! Amusing and touching in turns! Cheers to you, sir or madam. I hope you'll write more - if not in this story, then at least in the same vein.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5