Reviews for Beautiful World
rikuisis90 chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please continue it soon. I know life can get in the way, but it truly is a beautiful world you created for these beloved characters. I also read your "5" story of ed and win, and loved it as well. Hope to see another addition soon!
Siren Air chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS. Such an amazing story, it's a waste to let it go unfinished.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
please finish this! i am literally so depressed that there isn't more! thanks for the great story so far!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
omg this is such an amazing story! increadible! please please pleas3 continue! i love it so much and i wanna know what happens next!
Hellocloser chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
So. First of all I would just like to say that I love this story and wish I had found it sooner. You are an awesome writer and you captured Ed and Winry's relationship so well. I envy the way you make your words flow.

In your last authors note you said something along the lines of "If you pester me I will get things done sooner", soo pester pester pester ! I really hope this gets updated very soon .

Also I pobably sound like à loser, but its only because its late at night and I don't function properly (or at all really) when I dont sleep. Sorry -.-
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 9 . 1/26/2011

Nice Chapter! It seemed a LITTLE OoC, but I think it suits your story if it is!

Ah, Funny Chappy too! You did good! Never would have pictured Ed as a romantic! leaving to find a FLOWER! Ohhh Edward! Hurry and post the next chapter soon please! I can't wait to see what happens next! Looking Forward to it!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I think I reviewed the last chapter- Sorry if didn't! I went to dinner so I can't remember!

Nice Chapter- the characters weren't OoC at all, as far as I could tell!

Coolios! Onward to the next chapter! Hooray!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
LOL! Funny AS chapter! And as IF they didn't have movies! They're pretty much the same as our world- except, slightly different. A Parallel World one might say!

Love that part about Ling and Ed! That was funny as. I actually suggested to one of my friends who was starving that she could cook a leather boot and eat it. Luckily she loved Fullmetal so she knew what I meant and laughed, though people around us looked at me strangely. Wonder why!

Good Chapter- pretty well stuck to character as much as possible. Looking forward to the next one!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
a bit OoC just past the middle... But apart from that, it was great!

You had this as a sentence:

"Edward was never bulky but so obviously defined to drove some woman who saw him to their knees."

I think you meant either: "... he drove..." or "... to drive..."

That is the technical grammatical requirements. Just joking.

On to chapter 6! Let's see what happens next! I will stop speculating now and jst go find out! Onward, to Chappy 6!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
AGHH! So TOTALLY agree with Vic's answer! Vic Mignogna is awesome!

Wait- does that mean you watch the english dub, or do you watch sub?

The characters seemed much more in character this time. I think it also helped that I was more prepared for the possibility that they could be OoC... That would definitely make the story better. Therefore, I can claim that I love this chapter, and that it was awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Ok- Win seemed quite a bit OoC this time... I can't really picture her at the moment telling Ed that it was her Dream Home and stuff like that- it just ain't Winry!

Ignoring that minor hiccup, this chapter was great! I have nothing against OoC- ness, but I liked to be warned. It's just so I'm aware it's gonna happen so it's not like I read it and am like

"Hey, that so isn't like Edward/Winry/Alphonse/Roy/Riza/Whoever. Good Chapter!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
OH MY GOSH! Awesome Chapter Alert! Funny as! Ed seemed a LITTLE out of character (Don't let him hear me say that), but it made sense later, different without the instant denial that he love Winry. But this is post manga, isn't it? So hasn't he already proposed?

Oh yeah- Ed's pocket watch is SILVER, not gold! This also INCLUDES THE CHAIN! Yeah, obsessive, I am aware!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Poor, poor, POOR PINAKO! She's Super- Uber Sick!

It's so NOT FAIR! And Poor Winry! She has no idea what to do with herself!

I love your writing style! Can't wait to read the next chapter! This one was GREAT!
el diablo chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
This story is so cute! Why the eff haven't you updated it? *shakes fist*

xD I love how much of a smart ass Al is.

Update update update! Please?
Cami6636 chapter 10 . 11/14/2009