Reviews for In Memory
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was SO sweet and wonderful!
I am MMADly jealous of your amazing writing skills- you write MMAD sooooo well!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aw... so cute.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Lovely!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh, that was lovely! :)

I actually have a fic where they have a child, but Dumbledore names her "Elenora". :)) I will post it once I am through posting my other fic that no one reads anymore... xD
Minerva's little girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
haven't reveiwed this one yet...Let me just say this was so sweet. Fantastic job!
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I thought it was sweet. I loved it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh that is so sweet! I've always considered Albus and Minerva the mother and father of Hogwarts, and this story just proves that they would be perfect together!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*smiles*

I love fluff. Also, I love the way you have combined DH ideas with ideas from the past. Tres beautiful, and I am jealous now - this makes my ADMM journey (of one fic) look boring and plain.

Cuba
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, the fluff! ] It was excellent. One of the best post DH fics I've read so far, and it definetely make a lot of sense for them to name their daughter that in memory of his sister.
choirsinger chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
update!
GEM8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I was waiting for someone to bring this little tidbit about his sister to a fic and you did it beautifully.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I love you. Seriously properly it is such an amazing fic. I was worried no fluff could ever truly come from DH, but this really is perfection. *Happy sigh*
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 7/29/2007