Reviews for The True Confessions of Elizabeth Reynolds
Maruders confessions chapter 32 . 9/18
Elizabeth is totally freaked out - and keep it up!
Remus is such a cute little love wolf
Sirius is ... just Sirius,
James is a good brother
Peter is a stalker rat - I cried out laughing during Day of the shrine Hunt
Lily is a sneaky little minx (no sexual context)
A the Gang is a coven of witches (pun intended!) Bottom line - This is the craziest, funniest and most creative fan fiction I've ever read! (I cried during the epilogue and the last chapter ((a little ...)okay so much little))
Fine - I cried a lot
~ Fetchez La Vache!
T C. From heart chapter 32 . 9/17
What is beauty? It's the smell of old books, hot coffee and chocolate.

What is art? It's that book. It was a piece that played on my heart like a violin. I laughed, excited, cried. I fell in love.
Elizabeth. Remus. Sirius. Lily. James. Anne. Bridget.

Thank you For all.
Because beauty never dies
As long as it lives in our hearts.
WNYgirl2012 chapter 32 . 10/5/2018
That was one of the most beutifully sad endings I've ever read. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.
lawdwontyoubuymeamercedesbenz chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
awww w
lawdwontyoubuymeamercedesbenz chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
WHAT
lawdwontyoubuymeamercedesbenz chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
FETCH THE COW
riyov26516 chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
Elizabeth must be the craziest OC I’ve ever read! I really enjoyed reading your fic, and it also made me a little crazy, laughing around the house for no reason and saying random/crazy things to my family. It was fun!
The way you write is amazing it feels like we are actually inside Lizzie’s head. I loved your fic Congratulations!
RidingonRumbleroar'sback chapter 32 . 6/12/2014
Will it let me review? I don't know if I ever did review this chapter, but it's worth a shot. I loved this story so much the first time I read it, so I decided to reread it. And trust me, I laughed just as much as the first time. Your writing has inspired me so much. Thanks for being such an amazing writer.

Always,
RORB
Fatima chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I've read this story about 4 times ever since grade 6 when I first discovered this story. 2010 I think? I'm not even sure.
This is, and will continue to be, my favorite fan fiction of all time.
Saphrenz chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
Dear SailingAwaySoftly,

I don’t have much to say sadly (as I am still busy wiping my cheeks from tears), except – thank you for bringing this story to us, readers!

I laughed.
I snorted (un-lady-like of me indeed…).
I giggled.
I went all squee-like (if that makes any sense whatsoever?).
I cheered Lizzie and everyone else on.
I cried.

This story has been a wonderful and emotional journey and I enjoyed every single bit of it.
As sad as the ending was, I am not sorry you have chosen this over a ‘And they lived happily ever after’. You have kept in tow with the original books and their not so happy times. For that, I deeply respect you. This was the best ending you could have given us.

Once again, thank you for the journey and good luck! :)

Sincerely,
Ablazeea
FamousNoOne chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I loved this story, so much, but I'm so sad for Elizabeth and Remus. I didn't think you we're ACTUALLY gonna kill her... Sigh. The sadness in my heart is overwhelming, but thank you for such a lovely story.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
Ha ha!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
JilyEvotter19 here.
Have you read Anne Of The Island? I think one of Anne's friends, Philippa, is a nineteenth century version of Elizabeth Reynolds. :)
jilyspottering chapter 15 . 2/16/2013