Reviews for Your Precious Lies
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahh/weeps/oh gosh-reading all this angst is bad for my heart-and yet I can't seem to stop-/weeps/ this is getting bad- ; 7 ; your stories are really getting addicting.. ; 7 ;
12q chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*cringes*

Axel. Axel always manages to kill me for good. Oh god. I love such fictions. Yours is one beautiful example. Just - the plainness with which Axel thinks these things, has categorized the nobody-not feeling thing away, and tries to somehow get on with things, and... oh ROXAS. I want them to stay forever like this, sleepy and content and not worrying and just with each other. Oh BOYS. *sobs some more*

SO BEAUTIFUL.
Duskri chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I'm speechless. Nothing to say (nope, nada) other than this fic is made of awesome (unless you can think of a better word). Poor Axel, in the end, it sounds like he's trying hard to persuade himself.
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
...I think I'm gonna cry. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. The whole thing was sweet, adorably sweet. That last part though...

"And if he closed his eyes and let himself believe the lie for only a moment - that he did love the kid, that it would be enough to make Roxas stay - it didn't hurt, right?"

I wanted to cry it was so sadly sweet.
DreamReaper94 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Where do you come up with these thing? I love your oneshots/drabbles(whatever ya wanna call em) They truly comvey the emotion that a person(or nobody ;D) can feel. You're so awsome!
firelid chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
*sniff...damn...you made my heart cry
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
lovely
Lainey Anime15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
These stories hurt to read, but I can't stop reading them! I feel so bad that they keep saying they can't feel...wouldn't life be terrible like that?

Keep up te good work it is amazing!
natsumixdaxninja chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
:O

TwT

i feel liek crying

this is beautiful
kuriqa chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
no, axel, you're wrong... it still hurts... is it just me or are these getting shorter and shoter? lol... oh well... off to bed with me! so sleepy...

k
Naraxkagura chapter 1 . 8/6/2007

Damn you with your sadishly awesome fanfics.

That's all I can say.
KosmicKinsei chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh my gosh... I don't know if I can focus on typing this review because I'm crying so much... yes, I'm actually crying. I've only cried twice for a fanfiction before, and reading this once and reading it again just tore me. The words you used in it were so captivating for me, especially "Roxas wanted answers. Axel wouldn’t give them. Axel wanted Roxas. Roxas wouldn’t stay" and "And if he closed his eyes and let himself believe the lie for only a moment – that he did love the kid, that it would be enough to make Roxas stay – it didn’t hurt, right?"

I hope to see more of this... you should've labelled this as angst; you got me crying like a little emo.
iheartroxas chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
oh i love all your fics!

please update on "waiting" though! i cant wait much longer XP
lostinthisnightmarecalledlife chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
LOVE IT.

PLEASE UPDATE.

\m/ ROCK ON!
1066716 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
My gosh, this was absolutely beautiful. The way it's written, the repetition of their names, the soft imagery and description...it's all perfect. And those last three paragraphs were completely stunning; it almost hurt to read, how Axel wanted him to stay so much, wanted to convince himself he was still capable of love, that maybe it would be enough to make Roxas stay...simply gorgeous.