Reviews for Gone But Not Forgotten
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Fantastic! *claps while wiping eyes sneakily* I loved this story! :-)
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was a really interesting one-shot. It was very clever to look at the numerous responses from members of the Brotherhood on the one question from an innocent little five-year old. Sam's fascination with Pastor Solomon and his likeness to Santa Claus was also very cute.

Thanks for another light read. 8D

- Coolest Badguy EVER
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
LOVED!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Amazing, beautifully written! loved it!
SlumberingMarauder chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*applauding* That was just too cute. I loved Sammy's investigation of what a "memory" really is. Wonderful work!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was fabulous. It's exactly what I imagine Sam would do for someone he cares about. My favorite part was the one thing Sam wouldn't trade for anything. The whole ending got me all choked up and teary-eyed. _
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow. Thats all I can say. Great theme for a story. What is a memory? Very deep. Plus it has humour, loved the "I'm out" by Caleb when playing cards. This story was awesome!
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Heya. Love all your stories! They rock! :)

And oh yeah, I too LOVE Supernatural. xp

Btw, do you Dean and Sam's middle names? I can't seem to find it anywhere... If you do know, please inform me? Thanks! :)

- nat
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was beautiful. How sweet was Wee Winchester. The last scene between the brothers was wonderfully touching.
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Little Sam and Little Dean are so adorable, especially the way you portray them. I have to admit that my favorit stories of yours take place in their childhood... (grins)
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
that was incredibly cute. i loved it, everyones different opinion of a memory. awesome.
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
LOVED THIS. Awesome job as always
calcium77 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wee Sam is adorable!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was an absolutely amazing story! It made me really happy.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I didn't know this existed but I found out today and read it and LOVED it! It kind of made me sad that Dean though memories were sad but I liked it a lot!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »