Reviews for ForgetMeNot
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Please Update!
Noacat chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Such a shame that the next few installments of this series haven't been posted. It's also a damn shame you don't have more reviews. Then again, I think that the quality of reviews matters more than quantity. You've done a lovely job with both parts of this series and I think we readers are very lucky to have read what you've written.
Illico chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hi,

I'm not sure you'll read this since I noticed you've stopped writing quite a while ago. But I wanted to tell you that these stories - Athelas and ForgetMeNot - really touched me.

Your descriptive writing style made me a spectator of Sesshoumaru and Kagome's lives and I thank you for this wonderful point of view.

If it's possible, I'd want to urge you to start writing again. Your stories are honest, simple and touching. It'd be a waste to let it be. That's just my humble opinion. :)

I hope this sincere request reaches you and, if aren't interested in writing anymore, that you'll accept my gratitude for sharing this wonderful piece.

My sincere regards

Illico
AliceInLa-La-Land1215 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
why is it like that?, why not make more chaps of the same fic?
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very nice. Are you going to continue the series? I'd like it if you did.

Spark
LYNNETTE SARABELLE ST LAURENT chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
;D

LOVE THE STORY

romantic((:

CIAO-

cyd charisse
PleaseDoNotRead chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hm, you should really make the garden one story rather than putting all of it's parts as seperate one shots... it's very good so far! i like it
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I'm with Kags. What was that? I guess I'll found out in the next chapter!

Awws! This one is so swet! I wonder if Sessh gives her his pelt again. I think he should _. I can't wait to read the next one _! I'm itching to know what happens next o
Iceabella chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Very good, Can't wait for the next one