Reviews for Ozai's Vengeance
Guesting chapter 21 . 7/10
Enjoyed this version of the fanfic!
CasaCan chapter 21 . 5/4
That last line just perfectly describes the influential difference between a Maiko and a Zutara ship and I love it. Whole story was amazing :)
e.vesela chapter 21 . 2/27
ΔΌ
Charmfeather chapter 21 . 2/8
This was an amazing story to read. I was hooked every bit off the way through and I'm so glad that I found this story. Thank you for posing this on here and for having out so much time, thought, and effort into this story; it shows. I loved every part and I loved the end.
Hello!I found this story through an article on tumblr about the best Zutara fan fictions and I must say out of all the stories I've read from that list,this is one of my favorites
I love this zuko!
misuky7 chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
Darling story. I love reading it, and I do so wish there was more. But I'm happy with what there was. I cannot wait to read more of your work if there is any. :3
Wings As Eagles chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
I love how you portray adult zuko. in a lot of stories, even good ones, he acts like he is still a spoiled Prince. You show Zuko acting like a king.
Secret.Identities chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
ooh, ooh, I was pretty sure it came from the refinery and half-guessed lead tooo!
the moment Katara said that Su-Lin was dead, my thought: ahahahaha now Zuko and Katara have to take care of the fire nation-water tribe child, who the citizens will mistake as their own.
EternityRoze262 chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
Hey there! I just finished reading this fanfic a couple weeks ago but it kept my attention throughout all 21 chapters (binge reading hahaha). Therefore I just wanted to let you know you did a great job writing this and that you have another reader who enjoyed it :) Nicely developed and the ending is so heartwarming!

~Roze
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
Hell yeah hell yeah, I love Jun.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
I am just now realizing that this fic was in progress before the end of the show so your 'ending' makes sense on why it doesn't match up with the actual ending.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
Yikes.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
*looks at how many more chapters there are*

Good God
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Wow, they get to see what a firenation/waterside baby looks like. I see what you did there... ;)
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »