Reviews for Ozai's Vengeance
KatrinaEnchanted chapter 14 . 4/4
I must say I’m quite impressed that you guessed about the bloodbending. I wouldn’t have. But I’m also glad you put that note at the top because I had forgotten that you wrote this before the show ended, so I kept getting confused about why some things were different.

Also I love the scene with Zuko and Katara and Kurzu after everyone else leaves, it made my heart melt. Especially this line, “I don't know what you want. If I did, I'd be doing it already. But in an ideal world, this is what I want. Right here, in this room, this is what I want.”
Kitkat chapter 1 . 3/12
Wow, this made me cry (in a good way). Impressive and unusual for a fanfic. Looking forward to the rest.
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 2/9
That summary is awfully suspicious, psychic.
JuliaE.k5 chapter 21 . 9/19/2021
Absolutely incredible! So well written!
The plot, the characters, the relationships… the secret passages and OCs!

I loved every word I read, you have so much talent and skill, I am very impressed.
jhaekarmen01 chapter 21 . 3/12/2021
Omg this story was flipping amazing! I absolutely loved how you weaved parts of the past/show into it!
The-Red-Lip chapter 2 . 9/22/2020
ye olden day covid-19
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2020
This was really beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I’ve enjoyed this very much!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2020
This was such a wonderfully done and in-character story! And tastefully sexy and fun :) thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2020
Me reading a fic about a mysterious illness during the coronavirus pandemic

But for real this is off to such a great start! I love the banter between Zuko and Katara
Tess Seasalt chapter 17 . 7/5/2020
Oh my gosh Zuko called him nephew because of Iroh and osbdjdksns that was just to precious
Sg Fuzzy Bear chapter 21 . 7/1/2020
i just bing read Stormbenders and now this fic. i know I'm late to the party but by sages you are amazing. I've been a lurker and now I'm a believer.
Vbielak chapter 14 . 6/25/2020
THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEVER KNEW I ALWAYS NEEDED . Thank you
chloescvm chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
ok i like tom-tom again
chloescvm chapter 18 . 6/25/2020
noooo suki!
chloescvm chapter 17 . 6/24/2020
And just when I thought Tom-Tom was a good addition to the family...
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »