Reviews for Withering Affections
Lucas Cohle chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
This was AMAZING! Kinda feel bad for Cess and Kevin, but that was still pretty awesome. Saved to favorites.
Shostakovich chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
Wow.

This is absolutely beautiful. It's so perfect in that way that real life is. Amazing job.
Beautybedamned chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Fantastic. I don't think I can say anything else but that. I love the Jamie cameo.
Riderazzo chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Is that the end? Or is there more? I hope there is. I feel bad for Kevin and Cess. I want better for them or some more postitive changes to happen for them.
elfofdeath chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
this is so cool
winterwolfen chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
love, love, love, love this story! hope it will go well with wither now when selen is hurt. Good chapter, update soon please :-)
Riderazzo chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Did Selene leave without Kevin? I wonder if Kevin's fight with Foley changed any of his views? I can't see foley beating Kevin but maybe it will have a purpose behind it. Poor Cessily. I think Selene will be back soon. Please update really soon!;)
Soulfulbard chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Excellent work on this and Angel's Requiem. You clearly have respect for the characters and their relationships. Keep it up :)
elfofdeath chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
good chapter I likied the dream celsy and wither moment is wither going to die? pls write more soon
Beautybedamned chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Can I actually say I love you at this point? ;_; So much love for Julian and Cessily. So much love for Josh and everyone else. This chapter is brilliant and I'm really, really hoping for more.
elfofdeath chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
cool chaper
Riderazzo chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Yeah, a Wither story!:) Wither is my fav new xmen character! I can't wait to see where this goes. Cess's little dream land is interesting. I wonder just how much Kevin has learned from Selene about magic. I know she used to have a thing for liking to pass on her skills to others. I wonder how Hellion will react to Kevin. I hate Foley. I hope he gets hurt or Kevin gets even with him somehow. This story is amazing so far! I find the way you describe Kevin and Selene's relationship just how it probably would be. I can't wait for more! Please update again really soon!:)
Beautybedamned chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
First off: I'm already excited for the next chapter, and I love the way this is panning out. Can't wait to see what you've got in store next, and your characterization, as always, is amazing.
winterwolfen chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoyed this two chapters, I so love cess and kevin!

PLEASE update soon!

/winterwolfen
elfofdeath chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
very nice story I love kevin. pls write more