Reviews for SWAT Kats: Kiss the Sky
Nightshroud chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Hmm I wonder how Mrs. Nie (and probably her plane) will be affecting the storyline. I am glad you updated though. Keep up the good work! )
ulyferal chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Nice piece! I'm really enjoying it. Keep it going!
Nightshroud chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Yay you updated. Good story. Chance and Callie are really cute. And that scene with Jake and Felina was hillarious. )
Hard-boiled Egg Devils chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
There is some things that need to be buffed and polished, but I like it.

Keep it up.
ulyferal chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Sorry I've haven't had time to read anything lately. Made time tonight before shutting down. Just got done doing beta work for two authors and I'm bushed but your last chapter gave me a wonderful laugh for the evening. Great job! Absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work and thanks for peeking at mine. Just posted a funny piece called The Invisibility Experiment. You might get a chuckle out of it. Can't wait for more of yours.
RunMoogles chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
YEAH! A good SWAT kats fanfic! Omg, they're so rare... keep going, I like eet!
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Atlast T-Bone/ChanceXCallie 2gether i'm lovin this plzz continue ur doin great keep up the good work i hope more stories too keep updatin i can't wait 2 read :D
PC 2008 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
This is pretty good! Keep going at it!
Kanto the Slayer chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I have seen reviews from ulyferal and Purple kat. Since I take their opinions highly, I took a look.

First of all, these chapters are awesome. Problem is they're too short. Try to stick more detail in there- you're good enough to execute it. Second, thank you for considering the Felina/Razor pairing. Awesome stuff- had the third season not been cancelled I think it would have been truth. Third- go ahead and push the limits. Your scenes are already eloquent, and Chapter 3 was incredibly fluffy without having gag factor. Now, take it to the edge next time and you'll do wonders.

One favor- I would ask that you take a look at my SK fic and give your opinion, one writer to another. Thanks. _
KatrinaSebastian chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
oh yeah, now we're getting somewhere! definitely love it please continue i cant wait for chapter 4 now keep it up
Felinafullstop chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
YEY! Oh I love it...so sweet
ulyferal chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Oh Yes! Woohoo! This looks fantastic now! Great job! I'm truly enjoying this piece can't wait for more. A small warning, if you get any steamier with your writing better change rating to Mature. Heehee! Otherwise it's cool for now. Love it!
Purple kat chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
I love the story. I can't wait to read more.
Nightshroud chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Litterbin making out with Ringtail haha. Good chapter. Very cute and fluffy! I love ChancexCallie, and you do it so well. Keep up the good work! )
KatrinaSebastian chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
alright now we're getting somewhere! definitely liked it! can't believe u got the 2nd chapter up already! well anyway hope for the next chapter? but how long does it take you to write a chapter? well never mind, just glad you got it up thanx and please put chapter 3 ASAP
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »