Reviews for SWAT Kats: One more night here in your arms
Kanto the Slayer chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I have seen reviews from ulyferal and Purple kat. Since I take their opinions highly, I took a look.

First of all, these chapters are awesome. Problem is they're too short. Try to stick more detail in there- you're good enough to execute it. Second, thank you for considering the Felina/Razor pairing. Awesome stuff- had the third season not been cancelled I think it would have been truth. Third- go ahead and push the limits. Your scenes are already eloquent, and Chapter 3 was incredibly fluffy without having gag factor. Now, take it to the edge next time and you'll do wonders.

One favor- I would ask that you take a look at my SK fic and give your opinion, one writer to another. Thanks. _
KatrinaSebastian chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
oh yeah, now we're getting somewhere! definitely love it please continue i cant wait for chapter 4 now keep it up
FullstopBlaster chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
YEY! Oh I love it...so sweet
ulyferal chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Oh Yes! Woohoo! This looks fantastic now! Great job! I'm truly enjoying this piece can't wait for more. A small warning, if you get any steamier with your writing better change rating to Mature. Heehee! Otherwise it's cool for now. Love it!
Purple kat chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
I love the story. I can't wait to read more.
Nightshroud chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Litterbin making out with Ringtail haha. Good chapter. Very cute and fluffy! I love ChancexCallie, and you do it so well. Keep up the good work! )
KatrinaSebastian chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
alright now we're getting somewhere! definitely liked it! can't believe u got the 2nd chapter up already! well anyway hope for the next chapter? but how long does it take you to write a chapter? well never mind, just glad you got it up thanx and please put chapter 3 ASAP
Nightshroud chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Good chapter! I was hoping you would update! I'm glad someone else besides me will write a ChancexCallie JakexFelina fic. Nicely done. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ulyferal chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Ah! My eyes. Crud! It's so difficult to read with my incredibly poor vision. Please for everyone's sake FIX THIS! This is really a great story and I'm enjoying it (just not enjoying trying to read it). Again...Proofread, use a spell checker. We'll enjoy this more when you don't post your first draft! Your finished, proofed, story would be much better...PLEASE! Such a great story should be treated better.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I have to agree with Nobility. This is a very good story but you really need to fix it and repost. All conversations need to be separated. Having the story bunch together like this is so difficult to read and follow. As I stress to the authors I help beta for: proofread...proofread...proofread. You just can't do it enough. It makes the difference between a fab story and a so so mess no one will stop to read. Please Fix This! Don't leave it postedl like this! Looking forward to second chapter but please don't do it like this.
KatrinaSebastian chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i love it u got to write the 2nd ch please!
The Once and Future Thing chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
You really have something going for this story. Please continue on this, don't give up.
Razorslove chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
It was good for your first, but there were a few typos.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the new chapter,

Update soon :3
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I like this story so far. Finally someone else who has a story with ChancexCallie and JakexFelina. I hope you update soon. Good job! _
Nobility chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
As the previous reviewer said, I was expecting this to be less than stellar, but this actually isn't too bad at all. Sometimes you don't finish your sentences with a period, and you could stand to do longer chapters. It's also a good idea to start a new paragraph everytime someone else speaks. Also, although you move a little too fast, your descriptions are good and quick without feeling too rushed. Also, your choice of pairings are very interesting, I don't think anyone else has tried RazorxFelina, which is surprising, and there isn't enough of T-BonexCallie out there. I'm keeping my eye on this baby.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »