Reviews for SWAT Kats: One more night here in your arms
ulyferal chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Sorry I've haven't had time to read anything lately. Made time tonight before shutting down. Just got done doing beta work for two authors and I'm bushed but your last chapter gave me a wonderful laugh for the evening. Great job! Absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work and thanks for peeking at mine. Just posted a funny piece called The Invisibility Experiment. You might get a chuckle out of it. Can't wait for more of yours.
RunMoogles chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
YEAH! A good SWAT kats fanfic! Omg, they're so rare... keep going, I like eet!
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Atlast T-Bone/ChanceXCallie 2gether i'm lovin this plzz continue ur doin great keep up the good work i hope more stories too keep updatin i can't wait 2 read :D
PC 2008 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
This is pretty good! Keep going at it!
Kanto the Slayer chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I have seen reviews from ulyferal and Purple kat. Since I take their opinions highly, I took a look.

First of all, these chapters are awesome. Problem is they're too short. Try to stick more detail in there- you're good enough to execute it. Second, thank you for considering the Felina/Razor pairing. Awesome stuff- had the third season not been cancelled I think it would have been truth. Third- go ahead and push the limits. Your scenes are already eloquent, and Chapter 3 was incredibly fluffy without having gag factor. Now, take it to the edge next time and you'll do wonders.

One favor- I would ask that you take a look at my SK fic and give your opinion, one writer to another. Thanks. _
KatrinaSebastian chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
oh yeah, now we're getting somewhere! definitely love it please continue i cant wait for chapter 4 now keep it up
Felinafullstop chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
YEY! Oh I love sweet
ulyferal chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Oh Yes! Woohoo! This looks fantastic now! Great job! I'm truly enjoying this piece can't wait for more. A small warning, if you get any steamier with your writing better change rating to Mature. Heehee! Otherwise it's cool for now. Love it!
Purple kat chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
I love the story. I can't wait to read more.
Nightshroud chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Litterbin making out with Ringtail haha. Good chapter. Very cute and fluffy! I love ChancexCallie, and you do it so well. Keep up the good work! )
KatrinaSebastian chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
alright now we're getting somewhere! definitely liked it! can't believe u got the 2nd chapter up already! well anyway hope for the next chapter? but how long does it take you to write a chapter? well never mind, just glad you got it up thanx and please put chapter 3 ASAP
Nightshroud chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Good chapter! I was hoping you would update! I'm glad someone else besides me will write a ChancexCallie JakexFelina fic. Nicely done. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ulyferal chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Ah! My eyes. Crud! It's so difficult to read with my incredibly poor vision. Please for everyone's sake FIX THIS! This is really a great story and I'm enjoying it (just not enjoying trying to read it). Again...Proofread, use a spell checker. We'll enjoy this more when you don't post your first draft! Your finished, proofed, story would be much better...PLEASE! Such a great story should be treated better.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I have to agree with Nobility. This is a very good story but you really need to fix it and repost. All conversations need to be separated. Having the story bunch together like this is so difficult to read and follow. As I stress to the authors I help beta for: proofread...proofread...proofread. You just can't do it enough. It makes the difference between a fab story and a so so mess no one will stop to read. Please Fix This! Don't leave it postedl like this! Looking forward to second chapter but please don't do it like this.
KatrinaSebastian chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i love it u got to write the 2nd ch please!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »