Reviews for SWAT Kats: One more night here in your arms
Razorslove chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
It was good for your first, but there were a few typos.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the new chapter,

Update soon :3
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I like this story so far. Finally someone else who has a story with ChancexCallie and JakexFelina. I hope you update soon. Good job! _
Nobility chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
As the previous reviewer said, I was expecting this to be less than stellar, but this actually isn't too bad at all. Sometimes you don't finish your sentences with a period, and you could stand to do longer chapters. It's also a good idea to start a new paragraph everytime someone else speaks. Also, although you move a little too fast, your descriptions are good and quick without feeling too rushed. Also, your choice of pairings are very interesting, I don't think anyone else has tried RazorxFelina, which is surprising, and there isn't enough of T-BonexCallie out there. I'm keeping my eye on this baby.
Depths of Twilight chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is pretty good for your first fic. I see a few typos and there are some rough spots; mostly run-ons. Some of it seems a bit rushed, but I think SWAT Kats is supposed to be fast paced, ne?

All in all I wasn't expecting this quality from you, and I'm pleasantly surprised. I think I like your style better than Wolfe's (he tries to make his sound needlessly wordy and whatnot).
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3