Reviews for Pulse
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awww. This was so beautifully angsty and sad.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm crying!

So sad for Georgie, but then Parvati and Padma are there and YAY for twins who can understand him.

Wonderful. (But please finish Intoxication, too P )
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
How sad.
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ah, angsty but oh so sweet. That was just... Wow, brought tears to my eyes. You are a fabulously wonderfully amazing writer. ]
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aww, my God. You had me crying the whole time. How you were able to describe the powerful bond between Fred and George, the sorrow he's feeling now, I will never know. What I do know is that was incredible. You had every character perfect, spot on. That last bit had me crying like a baby! George must be so jealous that Padma and Patil have what he used to, but I'm glad they they were kind enough to include him with them.

Wonderful!

xox Sacha
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
amazing :)
AngelKairi chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh, my god. I knew I was right to check out your fics. This nearly has me in tears, probably due in part to the tiredness I seem to be swamped by. I couldn't imagine losing my twin brother. I mean, it's not like he's my best friend or anything, but he's still my twin. And Parvati and Padma... just, aww. And helping George. That's... just...

*faves*

tally!sock.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
aww. i have to admit, this made me cry. -_- how could she kill george? kill both or none, but don't kill just one of them. sniff.

anyway, this was very, very good. the parallel to the patils was brilliant.
Kajia chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
it makes perfect sense

I really like yoru idea with the Patil twins it just feels right that they can understand each other while other can't really

and it's really good that george found someone, well two someone who can help with the pain like other people though closer to him couldn't
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Well, this made me cry. Really well-written too, and bit original, not like everyone else's post-DH. I like it!
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
cold, smooth, silver rain

flows beautifully,

like death and pain
Angel of Insanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Really, truly, it was like you crawled into my heart and knew what I'd write, if I were able to write anything about Fred and George post-DH and do so coherently. You almost made me cry again, almost, and I agree with George in that it all needs to *stop*. Just beautiful, a lovely story.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
original, bringing in the Patil twins brilliantly- poor lavender- and wonderful imagery- 'windswept dirt and silver rain' in the tune esp. was fantastic. wonderfully written. oh george. :(
Amadea chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
All of it was excellent, every word, but the parts that made me go, "Oh, wow; that's really good," were the following:

“'A circle has no beginning,' chants Luna softly, touching his forearm with her first two fingers, as though checking for a pulse in the wrong place."

It's just-effective. I mean, and the part about checking for a pulse in the wrong place is just...it's awesome, I mean-it's not a sentence you read everyday, it evokes images, and in me, emotions.

The entire section on "Fred and George" was brilliant.

"[H]e is ashamed to be caught staring, an intruder in her sadness"

It's a beautiful sentence.

The last two paragraphs as well-I love the descriptions-"it is crowded, and her elbow is digging into his collarbone, but it feels wonderful."

That's another lovely one-a lovely moment. And the last paragraph ties the "pulse" together really well. It's a beautiful piece, I love reading your work.

Amadea
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I loved how you put both twins in there.