Reviews for Never Be Alone
idlehands452 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
great work, totally love it so far. i look forward to more soon.
Kyre chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Too tired tonight to leave a proper review, but want to let you know that I'm reading and liking. :)
RT4ever chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
May I start off with, “Her inner kitten purred.” I freakin love that line.

Love jealous Max, love clueless/idiotic/in denial/being difficult/slowly insightful/shirtless Logan. Love the fact that it was his cousin and not one of Max’s siblings, which I totally thought after Mari’s review last time and was annoyed with myself for not thinking of that.

Great convos throughout!

Oh and liked the key-upgraded my ass. Nice moment!
Mari83 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Ah, his cousin, figures. I like how on the one hand she’s close enough to tease him about Max / tell him to face the truth but then slowly discovers that Logan has changed. And I like how Max is fluctuating between confidence and insecurity (especially the detail with ‘her’ guest bedroom).

“And for all the times I’ve said no, you’re asking me again, because?”

Sounds just like moody Logan.

“Does Max usually storm out of here in the middle of an innocent conversation?” Almost all the time, when she was angry with him.”

Ha, this is just fun, nice way of showing the occasional heatedness of their relationship.

So the next part will bring the resolution, right?
BlueAngel137 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
It's such a beautiful chapter ... so many parts that made me smile ... or grin ... or laugh. Max being in a perfect mood to flirt with (bare chested! :P) Logan at two in the morning is cute ... incredibly cute. And NO, it's never easy to persuade Logan to come to Crash. :P

And woohoo ... jealous Max was great!

Can't wait for the next chapter. THANKS.
lisa316 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Cousin, huh? Thank goodness, for a second I feared you might throw Asha into the mix.

I love this story!

Favorite parts:

There was no way in hell he was with another woman, Max decided selfishly. He was flirting with her.

Wasn’t he? - like the way she's so smugly confident and second guessing herself at the same time. So Max. And bravo for the shirtless Logan image. You do your AURLCO sisters proud!

Women fall at his feet all the time. Blonde women.- All the blond stuff is great. I love the idea of someone like Max still being jealous over hair color. So funny.

Carrie fell silent at Logan’s response and realised she’d gone too far. It was easy to forget this Logan wasn’t the same Logan she knew from her younger years. Bennett had warned her before her arrival about her cousin’s change, but she refused to believe it. This was Logan they were dealing with. Logan, who would dare to do anything if it meant getting the girl. Logan, who would joke with her and tease her at any given opportunity. Logan, from ten years ago. - My absolute favorite part. Such a facinating change in personality, seen by an outsider.

The only possible complaint I could have with this story is that I haven't seen the ending yet. Please finish as soon as you can!
Moonlite Star chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
heh, his cousin? lol, poor max, upset over nothing.

loved it though. seems typical of the two.

great job. can't wait for part 3!
TigrouAngel chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Oh sweet! I like the name Carrie.

It's so good, G! And VERY Max and Logan!

Another chapter? I can't wait!
lisa316 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Love this! It's so funny! I can just imagine Cindy lurking in the bushes spying on Logan and his blond (it's not HER, is it?) and Max trailing along behind her, trying not to look interested. Great job with Kendra and Sketchy as well.

favorite lines:

I knew there was a reason I call those two my friends. - a great way to end it.
TigrouAngel chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
It's FREAKIN AWESOME!

And I love this last line so much... Your Max inner monologue is perfect!
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
loved thebeginning!

can't wait to read parts 2 and 3!
Mari83 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
A decidedly nice set-up, building tension with vague remarks before giving us the reason for Max’s agitation.

"Logan said something to her and the woman put a hand on Logan’s shoulders as she laughed. Logan never let her get that close before.

‘Cept for that time on her bike ... just that once.

But this woman was touching him. Holding his hand."

I can picture this so very well, Max completely swallowed by her jealousy once she sees that Cindy was right, and completely oblivious to notice that Cindy’s observing her.

"Cindy nodded, stifling her laughter as she watched Max stalk away. She quickly stored Max’s expression in her memory, to be retold to Kendra over drinks at Crash. She hurried, seeing Max quickly disappearing from her sight."

Hm, since Cindy is more amused than defensive for Max about this whole thing, I wonder whether she knows something Max doesn’t…

I really like how you did the Crash atmosphere and brought in Cindy, Kendra and Sketchy, so much fun to read. And I liked that Max ends up at the Space Needle, with the solitude and quiet of it in contrast to Crash.

Looking forward to see what’s behind this – I assume Mia wanted the fluff and moosh for M/L (and hey, is blondie the sibling?)
RT4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I would like you to know that first off, I had to start the first paragraph over because I clapped in the middle with excitement (I really am one of those people at gift giving times).

I was chuckling throughout the start of the story as Max’s baby was repeatedly mention trying to figure out if you tossed it in so much to get back at my NO ML KIDS, also loved how it started at a park, full of kiddies, made me do a double read when I got to her baby.

I loved Max’s jealousy, annoyance and the very ‘We’re not like that’ scene with OC. Loved the line about OC memorizing her face so she could properly tell the story to Kendra later.

Max’s inner dialogue was great as was Sketch’s concern over what was wrong with Max because of what it meant to his own well-being (as was Sexy Back, I had a great mental image for that).

Mr. Blondie – totally chuckling for that and I like that you called Mr. Blondie out on being a player, too many people make Logan into a sap.

I love jealous girls; they’re totally neurotic and highly entertaining. You nailed a jealous Max perfectly as she fought so hard to not be jealous, which led to clever, kinda sneaky Max.

Yay! I love Christmas! Thank you!

I can’t wait for more!
Lexappeal chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
haha that was funny I just LOVE jealous Max! Can't wait for more!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2