Reviews for Revolution
charmony chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
I had forgotten so much of this story that it was like reading it for the first time again. But I still remember the edge-of-my-seat moments from the first time, cause I still felt my heart racing just a little bit in places. Well done!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 19 . 3/1/2012
Adam’s introduction to the series was definitely effective, and the subsequent revolt you created here is definitely interesting; while the crew’s thoughts on unification haven’t changed since the discovery of Miranda, Anya and Adam’s presence has forced them to re-evaluate their original priorities to take a back seat in favour of protecting their newest and youngest crew members.

I also have to admire your effective exploration of the larger picture in this story; not only do we have the obvious possibility of a renewed War for Independence, but we also have the possibility of internal conflict within the Alliance itself, creating an increased opportunity for power struggles and complications that weren’t often explored in the series itself (Independent solo operatives such as Womack aren’t the same thing).

Kind of sucks that the revolution they planned didn’t get underway this time around, but at least the seeds have been sown to assemble the army for a later date, and nobody significantly involved in the renewed Independent movement seems to have given up the idea in the long term, even if it has to be abandoned for the moment.

Plus, of course, it’s interesting to see how some of the characters continue to develop; Jayne’s increased character development as more than just the guy who shoots people was particularly effective, and there was certainly something satisfying about Chau getting the rest of his punishment, even if I think that the other Academy students could have been developed more (So far, given their abrupt appearance in an earlier story, they seem more like plot devices than characters).

Keep up the great work!
yesimadramaqueen chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
another great one. sorry i havent read in awhile. life got crazy on me out of nowhere! as always, great job ]
librarywitch chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
Wasn't too long. Awesome as always! Thanks for the hard work.
azarathangel chapter 19 . 3/26/2008
indeed a long read, but an excellent one nonetheless. i've been going through all your stories, starting with number one and working my way up to this one. apologies i haven't reviewed sooner! too much to say, too many stories to read, too much excitement at a treasure trove of mal/river amazingness. anyways, this story was an AMAZING one, as were all your others, and everything fit together so wonderfully. i felt like i was in the middle of an episode arc! you write beautifully and know the characters so well and this whole thing was just amazing! -Ash
koiia-halo chapter 19 . 2/6/2008
Adam's so cute. -gushes- This was really worth the read (as are all of your stories) and the drama never gets old. ;)
meepscrawler chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
Wow, another great story! Sorry that it's been so long since I've reviewd, I'vebeen pretty busy.
Andy chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I've read everything from "Voices" through "Man to Man Talk," and I can't wait to get into "The Family Way." I can't tell you how wonderful it is to read such well-written stories about my very favorite characters. Firefly topped my favorite series list immediately upon first watching it, and I'm slowly collecting every piece of Firefly/Serenity media I can find. The day I discovered the FanFic community for the series was a happy one indeed, and you are the best author I've come across yet. Kudos upon lauds upon kudos for you, and keep up the great authoring! If Joss Whedon were ever to restart the series from where the movie left off, he'd be well advised to take some suggestions from you. My only point of contention is that there's not more to read yet!
Stellarsiren chapter 19 . 8/19/2007
Hey there. Sorry it took me a while to return to the story. Sad about Lilac, glad Chau and Thompson got it, love that Adam's a reader like mommy...overall Loved the story! Great work:D
Amormoi chapter 19 . 8/17/2007
I really love your work. It always leaves me hanging out for more and when it finishes it leaves me feeling happy. Bring on your next work of art...
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
Sometimes when I come over here to read a chapter before it's over on LJ, I feel like River taking a peek inside Mal's head. It's naughty and delicious simultaneously.

I love your writing. Keep up the excellent work!

On a side note, there was a moment of pure panic in my house last night, we didn't know where the Firefly and Serenity DVD's wear. My darling husband, knowing of my obsession, diligently found them. :D
Midnight Obsidian chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
Oh bravo...bravo! I am almost sad to see this one end...but I know you well enough that another will be forthcoming soon and who knows...perhaps someone else will take up the guantlet while we wait...
edenfalls81 chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story. Nice job.
Jarvey chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
I think it's only fair to leave a bit of my time for you... I also read this on fireflyfans dot net... under the u/n of Kaj. As always, you leave a high-quality production in your wake.
Exploded Pen chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
Hey :)

I absolutely love this series you have going, I honestly do, I've jsut gone through all of them in one sitting and its quite a read! I love your characterisation and the thing going on between Inara and Jayne.

Really hope you continue with this series :) It's excellent.

*Exploded Pen*