Reviews for Star Wars: Combat Evolved
blaiseingfire chapter 9 . 3/22
Please come back. At least give it another shot man.
The Dead Baron chapter 9 . 3/10
Personally, I think this story was better than most others in the same fandoms, not to mention the crossovers. And, although the final decision is up to you, I would like to read more, even if I don't like where the story goes.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 2/27
Epic read!
Goodalwayswins98 chapter 9 . 2/14
please restart working on this
DasCheesenborgir chapter 9 . 1/26
Holy shit, I literally had to take a double-take when I was scrolling through the site and saw that helmet thumbnail again.

This was one of the first fanfics I'd ever read, way back when I'd just started getting into Halo and Republic Commando, way before I had the balls to even think of making a profile myself-

Holy shit.

HOLY SHIT
REC7 chapter 9 . 1/21
I remember reading through your works back when they were orginally posted. I always enjoyed them and I would love to see you work o. This project again.
harveykaiba chapter 9 . 1/20
Haha, wow, it's been a long time since I've seen this fic. If you don't remember me, I'm Camer Guy 65, we Roleplayed quite often on in a roleplay forum until I lost interest... But enough of that, I say you should continue this fic. It's well worth continuing if you still have the motivation.
TacoKing23 chapter 9 . 1/20
I'll be honest, I forgot about this story. But if you're willing to write it, I'm wlling to read it. I followed it for a reason, after all, and I'm sure you've got plenty more experience now to bring to the story. Do it up.
overlordmichael165 chapter 9 . 1/20
YEAH your back I love your story man but pleases continue this. and if I can help out in any way. So pleases continue and good luck out there. :)
theotherpianist chapter 9 . 1/19
Well I certainly wasn't around for your beginnings but I would applaud you on your return. The FanFiction world has missed you. Good luck on your future endeavors.
117Jorn chapter 9 . 1/19
OH GOD PLEASE DO IT!

Shotgunchief, you have NO idea how long I've been waiting for a new chapter! I LOVE your Star Wars/Halo Crossover, it is among the many things that motivated me to become a FF writer myself! Please continue this!

Though to be honest though, maybe it will be an even better idea to start over from the beginning? I mean, like you said, its been four and a half yeas - there has been a LOT of additions to both Halo and Star Wars lore since then. Halo 4, The Clone Wars and such.

Either way, I will stick beside you whatever you choose. And if you allow it, I would love to help you write or rewrite these stories.
MAURO-251 chapter 9 . 1/19
i love the first history and this one too, so, i would love to see how it goes )
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 9 . 1/19
It's good to hear you were being productive with your life. :) I would love to see this continue, and I would love to see more of your work. Keep it up.
thearizona chapter 9 . 1/18
I would love to see you keep this story alive. When the alert saying you had posted this chapter came through to my email I was excited.
Uglyman44 chapter 9 . 1/18
When I saw the update, my reaction was one of "holy christ! What is this?" I had, in truth forgotten about this. But i would reread your work should you continue.
Congratulations on growing up. Its scary as heck.