Reviews for Star Wars: Combat Evolved
CyberRutoPrime chapter 9 . 5/30
I have stumbled upon the original story to day and read through quickly. It is an interesting take I haven't seen before. The sequel so far is great too and I would like to see it continued if/when you feel up to it.
MLGWatermelown chapter 9 . 3/19
if love for this to continue, not put down my phone all day reading the and the book before, please continue
striker93 chapter 9 . 2/22
dude if your still willing than I would love to hear where this story is going
Spartan-A312 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Get to it Vohd. This story if continued shall bring KOTE TO YOU!
Nico chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Please o continue this is a very good story and the first one was amazing as well
Godofthunder97 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I'll read it if you decide to continue
Zues Killer Productions chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
I am.

Good for you. How is life now?
IhazSpaghetti chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Please continue this story, this is the only Halo/Star Wars crossover that isn't heavily biased towards Halo or Star Wars. Plus, it's actually entertaining.
MagmaPro.Gamer chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
I really liked the first one and what you have written so far on the second one. I would enjoy seeing this story being continued!
bable631 chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
I would love to see this story continued. This is probably one of the best Star Wars/Halo crossovers out there.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
It's a great story and is very discriptive and I have enjoyed every part
blaiseingfire chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Please come back. At least give it another shot man.
The Dead Baron chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Personally, I think this story was better than most others in the same fandoms, not to mention the crossovers. And, although the final decision is up to you, I would like to read more, even if I don't like where the story goes.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Epic read!
Goodalwayswins98 chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
please restart working on this