Reviews for Snapshots
RJJJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i also have a soft spot for zell and selphie, both as friends and a pairing.

anyway, great characterization! i'm looking forward to reading more. :D
itslukey chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
These are amazing, I especially love the scenes between Squall, Selphie and Zell (mainly because that's probably my favourite part of the game). These pact made between the three at Galbadia Garden was so sweet. I cannot wait to read more!
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 17 . 11/16/2009
I love Zell, he's so cute. EGHAKC... (no that's not an actuall way of expressing disgust... that's the point, Adel was far too hideous for words. I have to admit, my first time through, I thought the translators screwed up sorceress from sorcerer, kinda like at first I though Kuja was a girl... hehe, SQEX seems to have the gener looks down much better now adays though.
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 16 . 11/16/2009
Hm... so sweet! hehe! I love these, they're excelent!
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
Hm... I'd have to say he's acting of his own free will, but Ulti is especially good at manipulating how people think, making them more suseptable to her will? Eh...
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
AWE! I love it. cat scan indeed. K.I.S.S.I.N.G! hehehe _
VVolf chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
I wonder how you get these ideas. Incredible. Oh, and note that I usually don't read fics that aren't about my favourite pairings (SquallxSelphie ALL THE WAY), meaning your fic is really, REALLY good.

Any chance for a SquallxSelphie moment or story? *pleading with beady eyes*

And yes, I agree with all my heart that the Squall/Selphie/Zell party was the best. I don't know why though. I just feel that way. IMO, chapter one was the best.
Naela chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
Ooh I like these snapshots. The great thing about fanfic is the freedom to expand on those missing moments from the game and I really do like to imagine that the orphanage gang, in between saving the world, had these little moments.

And of course as a Squinoa fan I love your interpretation of Squall and Rinoa's relationship. Although I really don't think Squall would think of himself as an 'ice prince' P
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
Don't think I've reviewed this yet, but I just wanted to say that these are very cute. Oh and I love the 'food gods', it is absolutly hilarious.
Tiugainn chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Loved how Zell took a stripe from her. He is protective, and as vocal as he is on any other subject, I never pictured him giving a lecture on it. It fits.

And yeah, Squall cares, he's just to uncomfortable to be blatant about it, so he'll be subtle and leave it to them to pick it up.
sissyHIYAH chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
This whole fic is extremely entertaining. I'm very, very, VERY fond of your take on Zell, especially.

Butt...I have to argue with you about Quistis. Sure, she has the Trepies and she's beautiful and brilliant, but she always seemed so LONELY through the whole game. It may seem like she should consider herself lucky, but she didn't have anybody. Squall was so mean to her and she ended up completely alone. Come on...what good is it to be admired by a bunch of kooky fans and have NOBODY in your life?

Poor girl...she just wanted somebody to listen to her and not a single character ever did. And the game ending? She smiles at the camera? That's it? And that cop-out 'sisterly' love she said she felt at the just seemed like the writers thought they had to get her out of the way so they could focus on Rinoa and Squall.

Whew! Sorry! I just get a little defensive about her, since she's my all-time favorite Final Fantasy character.

Anyway, back to the review...

I think that your snapshot idea is very creative and I love the way you think of Squall/Selphie/Zell as the 'main' party. I've felt the same way before.

After this entry, you say there is just one more. If I begged, would you consider adding some more? I have really enjoyed what I've read so far!
Denebola chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Aww, these make me feel so nostalgic. Yeah, I too always found Squall, Selphie, and Zell to be the heart of FF8, instead of the (charmingly contrived) love story. I love your characterizations of them, and if they're quirky, it's because that truely is the way the characters are!

All of the little touches you added about Zell's movement created such a strong visual suggestion, and really brought the story to life somehow. I could *see* this happening in my mind (which I guess is what all stories are meant to do, but you really nailed it).

Plus, anyone who uses the word "whapping" gets major points from me. These are such cute, refreshing little "snapshots." Thanks for writing them!
Goppo chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Aww.. How adorable is Zell, I could just imagine him putting his arms around Squall and me.. I mean ahem, Selphie.. Yes. .

Lovely! Yeah Quistis is pretty lucky but she's always glooming over something, most times..
Kaneda Y Zachaia chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
this is ace these "snapshots" would be good as a part of a full fic. i can not wait for the next shots.
Goppo chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Haha! 'Whatever' translates to, 'it'll be awsome.' Again, that was a very enjoyable piece to read. Really well written. I like this, a lot. I hope you keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for more snapshots. Brilliant work.

See ya!