Reviews for Concern
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It was sweet...

R and r my stories and the one on my Princess Dogooder penn name (Before The Storm)
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Did I mention this is an amzing story. I loved it
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aww, cute. I liked how Benjamin was so concerned, even if he doesn't return Mrs. Lovett's sentiments. This whole scene was very fitting in ST canon too. :)
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very nice story. I always enjoy reading PreSweeney fics. I'm glad you didn't follow the bandwagon and made Albert an abusing glutton, even if Mr. Barker suspects so. I thought it was quite sweet that Albert wanted Nellie to be happy and marry another man. This was an enjoyable read, and quite adorable too. You've written this well and it hasn't any mechanical errors as far as I can tell. Very nice job!
NoName chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very charming and addictive! Keep up the good writing.
Nellie Putnam chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
A perfect hit, dear! I always appreciate a calm, slightly humerous, slightly-tragic backstory to Sweeney. Save the angst for after he gets deported if you ask me (and perhaps I should follow my own advice...). I like your Albert very much. He's not a type I've seen before and I must say, he agrees with me very well. No fluff. Cute Benjamin, and a nice, solid Lovett. The story's structure is sound and I can't decide whether it's your blunt style or the lack of Sweeney in my life that made me yearn to know what's next, Probably both. Eventhough it's a relatively mellow Sweeney, I give it a perfect ten!

All My Best, Love!

-NELLIE
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I think your story had made my pickles taste better:O You're a God...ess perhaps.

I like your portrayal of Albert Lovett, most make him an abusive drunk. And I like the fact he wasn't jealous at the end! Woot, go you!

-V*V*V
The Pixess chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aw, that's really sweet. By far your best written, though I kind of doubt Ben would be so abrupt about asking. Unless he returns her feelings, or something (which, if this is canon, he obviously doesn't). But anyway, I really enjoyed it! This might just have a place in my favorites.