Reviews for Oh, Choices II
anifan1321 chapter 17 . 9/6/2007
Is there a probability for this to become a trilogy?
anifan1321 chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
This is so cool! I hope that Shawn and Kim end up together!
anifan1321 chapter 11 . 9/6/2007
It's cool! By the way, Shawn's son's name is Cameron. Shawn hates the name Michael. Did you change the names on purpose?
anifan1321 chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
It's getting interesting. By the way, Shawn's wife's name is Rebecca, not Rhianna. Of course, I want to be Shawn's wife, but that's obviously not going to happen. However, I still love him.
hardygirl33 chapter 20 . 9/6/2007
ok so i just caught up with both stories and i have fallen in love with them! you must update soon or else i may die!

andd i'm glad there is hope for them!

-Laura
Adnacia chapter 20 . 9/3/2007
Wow. This is getting more interesting. They love each other. Yay! Now for the thing called Rhi. Shoot her. Shoot her in the head.

What is going on with Brittney and Matt? And what about poor Jeff? Forget Shawn and Kim for a bit. I want to know about the other characters!
Adnacia chapter 19 . 9/3/2007
Every relationship should have a fight at the beginning.
Pearl's Beauty chapter 20 . 9/3/2007
aww! that's so cute! yah! they finally they told each other that they love each other! please update soon!
tkc12 chapter 20 . 9/1/2007
omg,omg, oh my god, oh my god. i love this! please update as soon as you can!
ObsessedWith chapter 20 . 9/1/2007
Finally,they did it.I'm seriuos he needs to dump his wife and take the he even love her anymore?
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 19 . 9/1/2007
Alright you guys. Sorry it took so long, but I have been having a tough time with school. In a way, I'm glad that I did b/c I had a moment of brilliance to hit me as I was writing this next chapter. I really hope you enjoy it. It's probably the most...well, I had a time writing it...trying to put myself in their shoes. *sigh* Kim deserves an Oscar for this gut wrenching performance:P j/k Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it:] I'll be posting it momentarily.
ObsessedWith chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
I can't believe she's gone,he has to go after her,it won't be right.I don't even care about reality and how it would end,it's got to end in a happy way this time.I am now ofically mad at you,but this is still an awesome all the time you need on the next review,i know how class can get in the way.
tkc12 chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
ok, now whats shawn problem. she finnally told shawn she loved him. but he didn't tell her. he knows kim is right! i hop e they find find they're way to eac other. please please please update as soon as u can.
tkc12 chapter 18 . 8/25/2007
kim and michal have a good connection! wonder how shawn feels about? update asap!
Adnacia chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
That was just a good chapter. Mania is coming up soon! Woohoo!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »