Reviews for Oh, Choices II
ObsessedWith chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
Aw,that's 's coming up,i know this has nothing to do with the story,but i hope

Shawn wins the soon.
Adnacia chapter 17 . 8/23/2007
It is about time one of the couples got it on. Glad it was Matt and Brittney. Yeah for Mania coming up! I hope the next chapter is about the dinner party. I want to read more about Shawn's mother.
ObsessedWith chapter 17 . 8/23/2007
They are a couple,and while i'm all for te Shawn/Kim relationship,this tought occured to me,what about Jeff?
tkc12 chapter 17 . 8/23/2007
oh, brittany and matt. so, shawn needs time to think huh? well i hope soon,lol. well, please update as soon as u can!
tkc12 chapter 16 . 8/22/2007
oh i like! love the fun scenes with shawn and kim. please please please update!
ObsessedWith chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
I really like Shawn's mom,how she always teases

him. I seriously agree with his and Micheal love her,it son.
Adnacia chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
I think Margaret is the best! She is all for Kim... at the moment. I am ready for things to be going totally right for Shawn.

Also, I want to know about Matt and Brittney's day.
Adnacia chapter 15 . 8/21/2007
I love Shawn's mother! Hilarious!

Matt and Brittney seem to be getting alone just fine. Let's see if something happens to mess it up.
Adnacia chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
Oh wow. I had to stop reading for a moment to get a grip on what was happening was actually happening. I knew that you would do something that would stop them from enjoying each other.

I feel bad for Shawn and poor Michael.

Going to read more!
ObsessedWith chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
Hey,if your mom likes the girl,it all story is awesome and i never said this,but i like the way you worded the summary,very nice.
tkc12 chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
yes! i love shawn's mother she is so cool! ooh i wonder what will happen at ma house? please please please update
ObsessedWith chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
I loved the interaction between Shawn and his son,

it was really 't wait to read the next part,update soon.
tkc12 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
aw... why did shawn leave? i actually thought he was gonna do "something". well i wanna see where this leads to! please please update as soon as u can!
ObsessedWith chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
I wish he would seriously leave her,she doesn't deserve to see Matt and Britt getting along well,gonna be watching soon.
tkc12 chapter 13 . 8/18/2007
aw. i feel so sorry for shawn. i woner where he is gonna go? please please please update as soon as you can!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »