Reviews for Professor Snape Bangs Again
RandomCat chapter 3 . 6/25
You are a blessing to the world of fanfictions and literature alike! Hermione x Snape is a ship I despise, yet I was unable to pull my eyes away from your work and read like an addict! Brilliant, just brilliant! Keep it going!
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 3 . 6/2
That was a great story !
kakul chapter 3 . 2/24
love your work, keep writing!
SadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I wanted to let you all know that this precious soul passed away at some point. Talent comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, writing is art and Ms. Figg had it. She put all she had in her work to bring happiness to people. I think the man that portrayed Severus (the late Alan Rickman) probably would have told Ms. Figg that she put herself out here creatively and is that not how Mr. Rickman got his start? I have read several stories of hers and most of them are really, really good. She doesn't claim to be a famous author, she shared a part of herself with everyone and like me, she thought Severus was delicious and sexy. We ALL think Severus is a dark chocolate, sexy beast (my reference to his eyes, hair and voice) Thank you, Ms. Figg for helping me get thru some heartaches and tough times with an escape with my Severus...I also like the fact that she included EVERYBODY in her stories, from all walks of life, shapes and colors..ALL of us can appreciate and love Severus! GodSpeed Ms. Ruth, you are missed.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Cool
JEZ89 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this!
ThatWasIncredibl chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Thank you SO much for writing this. But even more important- thank you for not making them fall in love, subverting Snape's character. The part about soft locks looking like greasy hair made SO much sense to me. Congrats on the good writing, thanks for making my weekend great! Love you loads!
Ellen chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Nice work. Though, one thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how Hermione had to resort to having...to that with Snape in order to get good grades. Feels degrading for females. Other than that, very nice employment of language and curious imagination you have.
undoneangel chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
i was up until 7:30am reading this, fell asleep finally, and finished reading the rest in about an hour. I usually don't go for the smut, but this had depth, it had substance. the plot was feasible, the pacing was great, the sex scenes were beautifully interwoven with story content, even during! This story was, in a word, riveting! excellent job!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Wow sexy as hell keep up this wonderful work
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I kinda wish she was able to use the tenderness potion on him :( maybe you could write another one where that happens, but instead of him being angry and exacting revenge, he finds that he enjoys the tenderness
An continued chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
The details were so vivid and I got so heated while reading. Nice ending, precisely what horny harry potter fanfic authors always forget... Best piece I've seen in years and written better than jk Rowling!
An chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
God I got so wet reading this! How the author could transform Hermione and Severus into the whores they were?! Steamy Snape/Hermione fan fictions sound amazingly stupid but this was anything but! The details were so. Iv
vessnape chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is the first Hermione/Snape fanfic I've read, and it was awesome! Definitely a hot read! *two thumbs way up*