Reviews for Professor Snape Bangs Again
Cool
JEZtheLEZ chapter 3 . 8/2
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this!
ThatWasIncredibl chapter 3 . 7/8
Thank you SO much for writing this. But even more important- thank you for not making them fall in love, subverting Snape's character. The part about soft locks looking like greasy hair made SO much sense to me. Congrats on the good writing, thanks for making my weekend great! Love you loads!
Ellen chapter 3 . 5/8
Nice work. Though, one thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how Hermione had to resort to having...to that with Snape in order to get good grades. Feels degrading for females. Other than that, very nice employment of language and curious imagination you have.
undoneangel chapter 3 . 2/3
i was up until 7:30am reading this, fell asleep finally, and finished reading the rest in about an hour. I usually don't go for the smut, but this had depth, it had substance. the plot was feasible, the pacing was great, the sex scenes were beautifully interwoven with story content, even during! This story was, in a word, riveting! excellent job!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Wow sexy as hell keep up this wonderful work
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I kinda wish she was able to use the tenderness potion on him :( maybe you could write another one where that happens, but instead of him being angry and exacting revenge, he finds that he enjoys the tenderness
An continued chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
The details were so vivid and I got so heated while reading. Nice ending, precisely what horny harry potter fanfic authors always forget... Best piece I've seen in years and written better than jk Rowling!
An chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
God I got so wet reading this! How the author could transform Hermione and Severus into the whores they were?! Steamy Snape/Hermione fan fictions sound amazingly stupid but this was anything but! The details were so. Iv
vessnape chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is the first Hermione/Snape fanfic I've read, and it was awesome! Definitely a hot read! *two thumbs way up*
QueenMagic1917 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Really nice story! With a logical ending too!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Pedo-Snape? No. Just no.
Snapefan1983 chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Did he put his cum in the potions he have her is that why it was thick?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Oh shite she should have drunk the potions before she went to him!