Reviews for Love and Smallpox
clear-color chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was so ubber adorable to the 8th power! kyaaa 3 i loved it! and for 12year olds, i dont think they were to ooc... if thats you with writers block, i look forward to your serious work!
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aww, so sweet! And L was great in this one :) I really liked Matt being scared of girls and Mello protecting him xD
mimsty chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
aww this is sweeter than my whipped cream
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"Legolas and Link aren't the same person, Matt, we've already talked about this!"

... this sentence has changed my life forever...
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awwww!
You actually made me go "awww"!
That was very sweet and lovely to read. There is so much sad and painful stuff about them, the deserve some Fluff to.
Also since they were kids then, I wouldn't even say it's OOC.
And I really liked L in this. Being all big brother. Cute!
Thank you for sharing this.
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awwwww 3 mattxmello fluff is always a good read _
Naoko Tapioca chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow, okay. This is just WOOOOOOWW. Do you read a lot of Harry Potter? LOL guess where that came from. 'git' and 'bint' are those words my sister calls me, due to her obsession over a certain franchise which includes magic. Haha. Either way, I can't believe you said it's crap. This fanfic is GOOD. It made me smile. Goofy smile. And, I only do that when I'm REALLY happy. And, since it's the past. I wouldn't say OOC. I could actually see this as an episode or something. Eh, in any case. Best fluff (Mello x Matt fic) EVERRRR! Be proud of yourself, please. You have some amazing writing skills. GAH.
The Orca Song chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aww, so cute. :)
random alias chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ahhhh so fluffy and warmmmmm cute enough for even the coldest winter day
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
loved it.
WammyBoysFTW chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You're MattxMello storys are seriously amazing :) I like the britishness XD
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
awww that was so nice... good job! :)
crispybutts chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OH MY GOD. Cutest thing I've read in awhile :) I also loved the part with L.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMMMGGG SQQQUUUUUEEEEEEE! It was so cuuuuuuute!
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
omg! i loved this! it was very well written, well paced, mello's inner thoughts and emotions were spot on and perfectly described. u explained there kiss so well! good on you! you are an excellent writer and i hope uve written more in this pair! (hint hint! ;D) i also loved how u ended it and L was soo cute in this!