Reviews for What Means Enough
forestwife chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
aw mini-dean and mini-sam! cuteness! Need I say more?
Phx chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I think you could have had a better reason for why Sam was left alone. Maybe John taking Dean with him and they were only supposed to be gone for a few hours but they got trapped somewhere and ended up being gone overnight - or even a couple of days - because realistically even if John left, and he had Caleb stay with Sammy, Caleb would not have left a five year old for any reason. John was too protective to leave the child alone.

My only other nitpick was that John seemed awfully indifferent when they first got back. He hadn't seen his younger son in days, hadn't even spoken to him and yet all he said was for Dean to say 'hi' to Sam. That was cold and didn't match his later concern when he realized Sam was upset or his comment about no one getting left behind because he did leave Sam behind. If Dean had been the first one out of the car and saw Sam while John was busy unloading and didn't even realize Sam was there, I think it would have worked better.

I hope you don't my comments. Other than that I thought it was very cute - especially John acknowledging that Dean was better at comforting Sam then he could be. That actually made me go aw... And Dean was just so intuitive and sweet with Sammy. I laughed when he listed off the people who loved Sam but didn't mention himself. At first I was - hey wait Dean, you didn't say you loved Sam - but then realized it was intentional because he was being a tough guy. So when he did add himself to the list and eleborated, I went 'aw'...

It is easy to imagine how vulnerable a young Sam would be without Dean around, and in light of how much they moved around. Bullies are nasty and they would LOVE it when Dean wasn't there. Although I have to say I think they will regret ever laying eyes on Sam once Dean does get back to school! LOL!

The part about storms and Dean's advice on that too was spot on!

Phoenix
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Awesome oneshot! Deans always knew what to say to make things better for Sammy! Always the protector of his baby brother!

How about another WeeChester story!
Tater-K chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this story seems like it actually hapened in SAmmy's past! Awesome!