Reviews for He's Not Psychic, He's My Brother
SoMysrie chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
So funny! I love it. In fact I love everything, the story, the relationship, the adventures and you way of describing it.
EvilTheLast chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Just read the story. Great story.
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
This story was amazing! So clever!
EvE79 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I always love a good crossover.
Netchka3 chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
OK. Very interesting story.
gaul1 chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Interesting story, byes
Blackdex chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
hehehe, great story. looking through your other works now. ciao
CubsKing chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Ha! That's just how Ronan would react to Wormhole X-Treme! Very nice story. Looking forward to the one-shots :-)
Asterisks chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
This story had gone into such a long hiatus that when I began to see update again I decided not to read it until it was complete lest I'd be stuck with the dissatisfaction of an incomplete story. I actually almost erased this last alert, and boy am I glad I chose to begin reading again. So rereading from the very beginning again I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think Shawn and John would make great brothers, and I'm only sad that their adventure couldn't be a bit longer. It felt a bit rushed at times, but maybe one day you can come back to this AU with a sequel.
Saffygirl chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
This made me smile.

Thanks for the fun fic!
EarlyMorningWishes chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
Why thank you, I am cats pajamas. ;)

Awesome epilogue by the way, I love Ronan's reaction to the Wormhole X-treme commercial. I also like Shawn's to-do list, that would be an awesome day! Thank you for the extra scene!
AZGirl chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing it with us! Can't wait for the one-shots...
Major Simi chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
well looks like the two are in trouble and john and ronon are enjoing their holydays. well done but it's a shame that this is the end. still a good story
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
LOL Oh this was funny! I loved it and also wouldn't mind some one shots showing how Ronon's visit is going too. *hopeful look* Pretty please?
PsychoWing chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
This story was awesome. I'm sorry to see it go. I hope those one shots you mentioned are set in the same 'verse. *puppy eyes*