Reviews for He's Not Psychic, He's My Brother
SGAmvmm chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
I hope you finish this..Thank you for this wonderful story..
SGAmvmm chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
nice start... ).. It's going to be fun reading your story.. Thank you for writing a wonderful story about John Shep and Psych.. )..
d767468 chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
This is a great crossover. I hope you continue writing this.

It's a really pretty exciting story.
tamedscoundrel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
They should put that up by the road -Santa Barbara (Milky Way Galaxy)- just in case. LOL
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is awesome! This has me in suspense! The only thing I find "wrong" with the story is Teyla doesn't really use conjunctions (I think that's what the word is), you know, like it's or we're or that's, but I don't expect it to be super perfect or anything. This is my first review on anything here, so... I'm not exactly trying to be a critic or anything, just trying to encourage you to hurry up and make more! I really can't wait!
Gibelyou chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Very amusing. I do hope you show a scene from back on Earth where Lassiter has to "inform" the Air Force of Shepard's missing status. They can hardly claim he ISN'T missing... On the other hand Gus and Shawn might have to sit in lockup at the SGC until they can get clearance to be released back into the normal population...
Lost to the Hoping chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
After that cliffy, I seriously hope you plan on updating soon! XD I can't wait to read more, so please do! Thankies!
ally chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
I am so happy you updated! I LOVE this story! And this new chapter was excellent. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Amazing Bluie chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Hey! An update! Cool!

Good chapter! Hope it doesn't take quite so long for the next one. ;-)
Rogue187 chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
Great chap can't wait for the next one!
James MacPherson chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
I enjoyed this chapter and how Shawn interacted with the locals on the planet.

Interesting twist with the character Denek and the girls Shawn was talking to. But now Shawn is in a situation he always seem to find himself in. I wonder if he will pull a 'psychic' trick on his captors.

Semper Fi
mokahi chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Dun dun dun, indeed! I'm looking forward to the encounter between Shawn and the Genii. I'm sure it will not be quite what the Genii expect. This story is so fun. I love it!
laelruin chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Wah! That's not nice! (T.T) left us hanging... interesting chapter none the less. :) Quite a few fun scenes. I feel like the characterization of Shawn and Gus could be a little more detailed though. A little scenery on them, what they look like now, where they are and what things look like, maybe a little more conversation between them, etc. Other than that, Congratz on a great chapter!

Ruin
TotallyLosingIt chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
HOLY LORD YOU UPDATED! *glomps you* I LOVE YOU.

And I love you for kidnapping Shawn. YAY FOR CLICHES! \o/
Gracie Holmes chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Oh my word! You simply have to update soon. Is tomorrow good? ;)

Ok, I really really like your story so far. Shawn and John's relationship is very plausible. I think you have the characterizations down pat, especially the interactions between Shawn and Gus. You even slipped a pineapple in. :D

The convention and the sparring scenes are two of my favorites.

Great job and you better update soon! :)
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »