Reviews for The Chosen Ones
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You should really look into publishing your stories...you are really good. And I am a very picky reader!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
Ending sux. U can't kill a main character and have a happy ending, even if he is ur least favorite character
StarofMirkwood chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
It was okay why kill pogue off :'(
hermionestwin98 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
ok just noticed that this story is not only GREAT but its kinda like harry potter without the abusive relatives AWESOME
Victoria Steele chapter 17 . 9/24/2010
This is amazing! I love Reid and always thought he needed a girl! :) Can't wait to read some more!
realawsome chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
wow
babyshan211 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
LOL LOL Poor Reid:)
samantha chapter 30 . 6/22/2010
why did pogue have to die !
RangaJess chapter 31 . 6/5/2010
hey, again reaallyy goood! oh my god. i was on my computer reading this the whole afternoon! you are really talented! i'm kind of sad that pogue... *cries* died. But i guess all good stories have to lose a character. at one point i thought you were going to kill Reid!... please dont! this was amazing.
Sakuramikan91 chapter 31 . 10/13/2009
Great story but what about sarah and Kate?
deadlyxpapercut chapter 31 . 6/24/2009
sorry that i didn't review every chapter... i was sort of .. enthralled.. hehe.. completely loved it..Ro, was reminiscent of Rogue, Rems was Remmy AKA GAMBIT.. there were a few more that i saw.. anywho.. the x-men influence was awesome.. as was all the cool magical creatures.. im impressed. i dont mean to sound insulting to anyone else who writes fanfickies.. but honestly.. the whole.. new girl comes in and has mad sex with the covenant boys crap gets so old.. this one was really refreshing.. the plot stood out in the masses of crappy marysue stories. LOVED IT. could go on and on. keep up the good work, i'll be checkin' out yer other stuffs too.
deadlyxpapercut chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
good fanficy author *pets*
deadlyxpapercut chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
wow, a couple days ago i posted a review on a fanfic, saying that it was the best i had ever read.. well, i was wrong. THIS ONE FRIGGEN RAWKS! ;)
Joelyn chapter 31 . 5/1/2009
Just finished reading the whole story. Just wanted to comment that it was Rock'N AWSM! I loved it alot. i was rely sad that Sybilla and Pogue had to...(it's so hard to say it)...died...*sobs* (was rely rely sad). I was abit annoyed that every1 had a happy ending except Caleb (he's my fav charac) Oh well...too bad i guess anyway i lov your work it was one of the best fanfic's i read Lov your stories! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Hypercaine chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
err? what happened to Ro's poison skin? she shook Aaron's hand... shouldn't he be hurt or something? cos uh.. yea?