Reviews for Don't Embrace the Past
GUEST NUMERO UNO chapter 12 . 8/13
Pls update and I LOVE viva la vida!.
Phoenix Lover chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I'm sorry I don't review on every chapter because you certainly deserve it, but erlack!
"Draco was a sex wizard"-is that a pun? :P
I love your stories, and even named one of them Fanfiction of the Month on my website (if you want to check it out, . . I'm really not trying to advertise, I'd just be curious if I were you) ( A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy. I do wish you'd complete the sequel). You're brilliant and I wasn't keen on this story when I saw OC and Draco but then I began reading it and fell in love. You are truly brilliant, my dear, please don't ever stop writing.

Also, I wish you'd stray from fanfiction long enough to write a publishable piece of your own 3
I and many others certainly believe you can do it.

All my love x
Fire Fay chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I really loved Teta in this chapter. Every single line she said was just hilarious, especially every time she told Draco to invite someone in.
Fire Fay chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
You look like a deranged cockatiel.

I lol'ed sooo hard at that line.
ApekshaStar chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Please update..Its a nice story!
DannyBird chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
i felt like there was no closure.

anyway, i loved that Malfoys are a happy, loving family

and that the girl is not Hermione, for a change.

good story.
MessrsMoody chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
I've only read a couple chapters, but so far, you've done a fantastic job! And thankyou, for making Narcissa and Lucius love each other! i've read so many fan fics where lucius is abusive and horrible, so it's really nice to see them in a loving relationship :) keep up the good work.
lexzly chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
omg. i love it. are you still gonna continue this story?

please do. and soon
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
god damn this story is soooo good please continue!
roni2010 chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
great story... update soon. what going to happen to sami and draco realtionship?
roni2010 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
love the story between sami & draco... great scene w/ sami, rosa and ginny, mione in the store...
ScarletReid chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
aw can u PLEASE finish it! it a really good story
AuntieL chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I like the opening chapter! On to chapter 2!
hockeychik5 chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
I love this fic. It is well written and i can feel the emotions as i read. Normally i would not have even looked at this fic because it is not HGDM but i am glad i did. Update soon!
Athena Emmett Malfoy chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
this is an amazing story!

please update soon