Reviews for Epitome of a Soldier
dead feather chapter 10 . 2/16
Harry said justice was beautiful but in all his years following the rest of the world, didnt he see how corrupt and biased the world was? Here Lucius and Severus got house arrest but what if they still had been sentenced the kiss, what wouldve Harry done then?
Wasnt Harry giving statements during the trials or how did he manage to stay on the side? Isnt the press hounding him?
Super MKatR chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
wow, i love it.
Oh-So-Cute chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
I have read an earlier story you have written, and while the writing was a little underdeveloped. I was very pleased that I checked out your other stories. Epitome of a Soldier was a delightful read! I was very much drawn into the story. Harry was a spectacular character including the others. I would love for more but I am very much so content with what I have read. Amazing job and will follow you as of now. :)
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Love this story - i've come back to re-read it... again...
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
AWESOME!
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
I absolutely loved it!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
And how the FUCK did a portkey get into Harry Potter's room? Damon!
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
It's just amazing, that Draco actually got away with it!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
AWESOMENESS!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
Well, thank MERLIN that you allowed Harry to finally display SOMETHING!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Poor Sirius, he misses his godson!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Well, I'm hoping that Harry will display some kind of life really soon!
plappermouth chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
With a little bit more effort this could have been fantastic . Some of the ideas are really great and I love all the scenes where Harry discovers his emotional world. The rest was a bit fast tracked and boring.
Ash Teitel chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
I'm sorry, I don't find the ending very believable at all. Draco may have feelings for Harry but he has no right to ask him to stay, he does deserve his freedom. Also, Harry is a stranger to Draco simply because he is a stranger to himself. If Harry doesn't know who he is then nobody else is going to either; Draco is being selfish by asking him to stay when he hasn't discovered himself. I can see him offering to go where Harry goes so that he/they can discover it but not to ask him to stay in that society.

I feel bad for Harry; he finally gets the chance to be free but not the opportunity thanks to the Malfoy's, Snape, Sirius and Remus.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
that hurt my heart in a good way.