Reviews for Alone in the Apartment
cojax chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Good story so far, just wish there were more chapters, well hopefully this is continued sometime soon.
Subtlepasta chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Compared to other Shinji x Asuka stories, this is fantastic! Keep up with the good work.
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
I enjoyed this, whish there where more though, keep up the good work
Fox-Sama chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
ok its back and Im happy. But the chapters are a bit ti short other thin that cant wait for a new chapter
gunman chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Okay, this was a little odd.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it had a more 'mature' feel to it that the last ones.

Toji and Kensuke not going to pieces over a naked-Misato, and Misato telling them about her scar, yet they still admire and respect her. (I kinda expected that)

And Shinji and Asuka standing at the train stop and explaining their feelings and the fact that Shinji has been fantasizing about Asuka as much as anyone else.

While it's good to see that Shinji is a 'normal' person, it's also nice to see that Asuka is prepared to forget the past and move forward, with Shinji by her side.

While I find scenes like this cheesy, I'm a sucker for romantic stuff like that.

Also, the story was a little short. Other than that, loved it!

gunman chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Oh, my god!

That was great!

Shinji and Asuka actually going out on a date, taking showers together, and Asuka finally admitting to Shinji the truth about her feelings for him and Kaji.

And it was nice to see Shinji being alot bolder with Asuka, with the slapping and the 'legs' comment.

And OH GOD what I wouldn't give to be Toji and Kensuke right now!

Seeing Misato in a see-through bra and G-string panties!

(I'm holding back the nosebleed as I'm writing this with one hand)

gunman chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I liked it!

The whole thing about Asuka being depressed is kinda easy to accept, only because she's been through so much, and in denial about her own feelings.

But I'm glad to see that Shinji was the one to make Asuka open up and not be so depressed about things.

I like these stories that have Asuka opening up and admitting that she likes Shinji. She's not putting on her usual tough act for anyone to see. That always seems to be the one chink in her armor: her ego.

Get rid of that, and Asuka can actually be an acceptable person that everyone can like.

(Course that's just my opinion.)

And the sex scenes between Shinji and Asuka, as they are now, what? 17, 18 years old? (I'm guessing almost 17) was really good.