Reviews for To Start Anew
musicluver246 chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
love love love this story.
JJ-Jefferu chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I loved your story! This is how TD should've ended!
Taybug98 chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
i love this story so much! i like seeing a different character's (tristian's) point of view on everything. i hoped there would be a twist thrown in and Han would live and you did! i also like how the toretto fam was more involved at the end than just a race between sean and dom
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
Loved the ending...!
betzz98 chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
I just love that story
Spirit Kiss chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
AWWWW! This is such an amazing story! I totally loove it!
Britney1993 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
I LOVED IT 3 3
bluebaby3296 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
in this chapter you spelled defiantly its spelled definitely
Carter Bishop chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
So I like the initial concept of the story, the whole twin-thing, its a really interesting way to recount the movie.

I would just like to say, though, I think some of the events since the beginning have been a little unrealistic in terms of the interactions between Han and Tristian and some of the dialogue doesn't flow particularly naturally. Mind you, I am religiously picky about how conversations between characters play out and this just feels to stiff and non-plausible.

One other thing, to do with what I said a moment ago, one minute Tristian is all shy and barely communicating and the next she is beating people up and telling Han he is beautiful. It just feels like two characters mashed into one but using only the contradictory parts. Maybe if more of their history was looked into you could justify her sudden shyness, need to run away and how she can suddenly become confident in the face of a threat.

I understand this story is finished and I'm a little late in reading it so this wont really help right now, however for future works, just consider what I have said. If you want.

Otherwise good work, and congratulations on finishing your story (I struggle with my own).

Good luck in the future!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
I admire your ability to finish this story after a long time. I just came upon it today and I enjoyed it. I hope that I will be able to go back and finish my stories.

Great story!
pheobep3 chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
love it, even though Han was a bit Occ
ILoveAnime89 chapter 23 . 8/21/2012
Love it. .
zxnightfox chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
I REALLY love this story! plz keep going!
dark-lelu chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
love this story so far plzzz update soon
EmberSalvatore chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
I loved it! Tristian makes me smile. Han is going to be in some deep trouble when the others find out he is alive. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)