Reviews for Look At Me
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was so moving and so sad... Such an accurate portrayal of Severus' painful position. I loved it even though it made me grieve for poor Severus, who never got the requited love he so wanted.
Nobody'sGirl101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
After I read Deathly Hallows, "Look at me" seemed like the most painful, bittersweet thing one person could say to another. And this tugged the heartstrings. I loved watching Severus in the context of the Order.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bittersweet, beautiful story!
aisarikka chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
You've presented a sad silent little jewel...well done
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
What a beautiful story! I really liked Severus Snape and his relationship with Lily was the most beautiful thing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The way you showed them was great! \o\ Congratulations, and thanks for sharing! Added to my Favorites!
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I should feel eitheir guilty or very satisfied because I've just read last line and my eyes are full of real, actual tears.

It was so very moving, and sadly compelling. I has broken my heart every and each time he pleaded 'look at me'

i love sevvy chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
that was beautiful. you're awesome
digitaljungle80 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Beautifully written. I really liked the wedding scene and the last few lines. I'm glad you stuck to canon too.
Aislinn Cailin chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You had me in tears.

Literally.
libertyelyot chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
A beautiful elegiac piece. You capture a world of emotion in these few vignettes with wonderful cogency and style. Loved it.
Marta chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wonderful! I had tears in my eyes!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
A very fitting and touching memorial.
Risita chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This is such a beautiful story! It practically made me cry.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I think the fourth and fifth section slightly ruins the whole story - Lily shouldn't know that Severus was saving - but without those two parts I completely love this story. I prefer to think the small smile as the last greeting they ever had in life. Tis beautiful story, really and truly lovely, it fits right in with the books - seemingly realistic to Harry POtter's world.
Chrissie5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow. This was a wonderful piece. Not a word too much, and I liked the idea at the end, of Snape not hoping to be reunited with Lily, only wanting to cease to be.

Although I think its off-canon that Snape became an official member of the Order before Voldemorts downfall. Nobody mentioned his name then. But thats not very important... ;o)