Reviews for A Little More Time
sunshineely90 chapter 26 . 11/8/2021
What a wonderful story. You had me believing all the bad coming. I was so anxious to finish it
0301sjilyromionehinny chapter 1 . 10/16/2021
Great story line and amazing writing.
IngridGradient chapter 26 . 10/3/2021
I read this story over a year ago and I can't stop thinking about it. This is one of my favorite fics ever. I am so grateful for the way you brought them back while keeping it as canon as humanly possible. THANK YOU!
alix33 chapter 17 . 5/10/2021
Crap! at the reaction of Andromeda Tonks to the renewed existence of Tonks, her daughter.
alix33 chapter 16 . 5/10/2021
Buckets full of which flavour ice cream, please?
alix33 chapter 14 . 5/10/2021
In a world where people are still and increasingly going hungry I have always loathed seeing and reading about food fights anywhere, even if it's in a fanfiction chapter in my favourite fandom and even if there is just pelting with corn flakes involved.
You meant for Remus to say "wrecking the house".
alix33 chapter 6 . 5/8/2021
Teddy swearing that oath was funny because he'd already brought Remus and Tonks back.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/8/2021
I would give my eye teeth for a couple of chances to browse the Unspeakable Library.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/8/2021
What a sad and sweet first chapter.
Sirius would have been Remus's "principal confidant".
Ivy chapter 26 . 1/21/2021
this is the fanfic that got me into fanfic
its beautiful i swear i have cried so many times
you are an amazing human being
NikaSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/3/2021
I love this! It’s reminding me a lot of Rebels and I absolutely love Star Wars and Harry Potter!
PringlesTheWriter chapter 26 . 12/29/2020
This was one of the most incredible fics I've ever read. I binged it all in one go. Thank you so much.
EbonyRivers chapter 26 . 12/23/2020
What a ride. A ride I’ve been on before, but nevertheless an amazing ride.

What stands out to me most, looking back, is how well you balanced the perspectives throughout the entire story. Each person you chose to “speak through” just fit that particular part of the story perfectly. The POVs were flawlessly weaved together to create an incredibly rich storyline.

One thing I do wish for (though I know it would’ve retracted from the perfect pacing) is to have seen more of their “reunions” with people. Or at least, more of that in Beyond the Portal, as well as more of Remus and Teddy teaching and just the adorableness of mundane family life. But I suppose I’ll just have to use my imagination haha

Again, thank you so much for this absolutely wonderful story. This is definitely canon in my heart.
EbonyRivers chapter 24 . 12/23/2020
Oh gooossshhhh I was literally crying at work pretty much this entire chapter. The emotions were so on point and all the goodbyes were so painful to imagine, especially between them and Teddy. I especially love that, in the “last moment” Remus and Tonks are staring into each other’s eyes just like their previous “last moment” in the north battlements.

Ugh just amazing
EbonyRivers chapter 23 . 12/23/2020
I literally GASPED at the last line hahaha I guess I was so secure in my memory of a happy ending that I forgot exactly how it gets there lol
But really it’s a testament to your amazing writing that I’m still kept in suspense throughout the story despite “knowing” what happens. Even as I approach the end, I already want to read it all over again :((
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »