Reviews for A Little More Time
theflowofmusic chapter 1 . 4/15
I just want to say that I loved Teddy's reminiscing about his parents and his feelings towards them. As someone whose father died at a young age, I definitely agree about this aspect of remembering what other people have told you about them, rather than any knowledge of your own. Or that so often, you do remember them more as an abstract concept, as something that you wish you would have had, rather than really missing them as a person that you have lost. It's something that can be hard to explain to others, and I think you did an excellent job here.
hannahbj1999 chapter 26 . 3/10
Holy fuck your brilliant. I jumped up and down with joy at it
Gosh, I will never tire of reading this story. It's perfect in absolutely every way. Thank-you so much for fixing possibly the saddest part of the Harry Potter series for me, Remus is my absolute favourite character and Remus and Tonks are my OTP. Oh, and the series is practically my life if that wasn't clear :P. So, I want to say how much this fic means to me, and how grateful I am to you for writing it. THANK YOU.

P.s I love all your other fics as well, they're also amazing and brilliant :) But this one makes me cry and squeal in happiness every time. Thank you
TheLoud chapter 1 . 2/3
The characterizations are brilliant, but I’m confused about the plot. I can believe that only shapeshifters like metamorphagi and werewolves can travel through this portal, but what about other shapeshifters like animagi? I can think of a dog and a stag who should be able to survive the trip at least as well as a wolf.

And what would be so bad about rescuing more people from the past by the same method? The Ministry of Magic could have some screening process similar to immigration, determining who gets rescued. It would be no more corrupt and problematic than the rest of their dealings.

For rescuing non-shapeshifters, it might require a two-part process and some Felix Felicis. How long does it take for someone to turn into a werewolf after being bitten?
MoonytheMarauder1 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this SO much. Remus and Tonks’ deaths were some of the most horrible to me, so this was like an answer to my prayers. This was so ingenious that I was literally left speechless, just like your other stories. Characterization was spectacular as usual, and the plot was suspenseful and breathtaking. Thank you so much for writing this, because I am so great full I got to read it.
Ghost chapter 26 . 1/15
If this were bound and sold in lieu of the Cursed Child then I imagine there would be millions of happier HP fans out there. This is more true to Canon than that ever will be.

Truly though, I found your writing to be excellent, your characterizations genuine, and your sense of plot second to none. You should be proud of this fine piece of writing. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was a joy to read
Moony1996 chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
What a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic story. I honestly can't thank you enough. I read this in A DAY. I literally could not put this story down. The characters were so REAL, and so in character, I couldn't believe it. Every chapter was gripping, and my word, the cliff hangers! I also loved your own spin on everything, for example, how Remus would be affected by the full moon. Your story fit so well together, like a big puzzle, it really was fantastic. Thank you.
Asa chapter 26 . 10/5/2017
I have no words left after reading this story, besides oh my god this is gold, bless your soul, justice has finally been done to these wonderful characters I like the best in the whole 'Harry Potter' series, where has this story been and why didn't it pop up sooner? I find it amusing and grave when needes, heart-warming and edgy alike, you made me read it all in one freaking night. It was that good, your characteristation was top notch and your narration made sense. I enjoyed your writting, it was fluent and natural, it sounded well thought and it didn't go too far from Rowling's phrase topic. Not even a single character was wrongly portrayed, too, and I must admit you have caught Lupin and Tonks' relationship perfectly, with his forever self flagellation and her fighting with all her being. Teddy and Harry and the rest of the former students were exactly how I supposed they would turn up, as well.
All in all, this was worth an entire night without sleep, I loved it. Absolutely superb, thank you for sharing it! Great story!
Eurora chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I've read 11 chapters so far and love this so much. I'm so glad Teddy got to spend sone time with his parents... finally. it's what they all deserve it so much.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
keep up the good work
jacquelacina chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
this is one of my favorite stories! amazing work
Goldeneyeddragon101 chapter 26 . 9/5/2017
I NEGLECTED MY ALREADY OVERDUE HOMEWORK TO READ THIS ...
AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2017
YEYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYYEYYEYYEYYEYYEYYEYYEYYEYYEY
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
I love your story it's probably the best fan theory ever I wholeheartedly agreeeeee
Keylin R chapter 26 . 7/25/2017
OMY GOSH WAT DA WAT THAT WAS DE BES FANFIC I EVER HAVE SEEN IN ALL MY DAYS ALIVE WAT JUST WAT
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »