Reviews for A Little More Time
FraktalAMT chapter 26 . 6/29
Really good story. You had me quite worried there at chapter 24.
That was easily the best fanfiction I have ever read. In my head, this is what happens after the books.
Absolutely genius
EdithLeStrange113 chapter 1 . 5/21
This is one of the BEST fics I've ever read. Beautifully written. Just amazing. Loved it.
Blouta chapter 26 . 3/29
One of the BEST fics I’ve read. Absolutely beautiful. I cried my eyes out. In my mind, this is canon. I can’t even express how much I loved this story. Thank you for writing it.
Astrella chapter 26 . 11/16/2019
This was amazing! I have nothing wrong with this story at all, which is rare, for me. Only one thing - in canon, Teddy was sorted into Hufflepuff, and Tonks' little known middle name is Vulpecula.
Rebel Goddess chapter 26 . 11/14/2019
Oh that was so lovely, I just adored it. I particularly liked the way you thought through the repercussions of Teddy's actions in terms of "everyone will want their loved ones back". Delightful.
Rebel Goddess chapter 25 . 11/14/2019
You had me going. I thought you might. But I'm so pleased you didn't.
Rebel Goddess chapter 15 . 11/14/2019
I just wanted to pause reading this to tell you how much I'm enjoying it, particularly the thought you have put into the physical effects as well as the mental ones. Remus's body wanting to change, Tonks's trying to give milk, the ache for baby Teddy, it's all so wonderfully done. Loving this.
gginsc chapter 26 . 9/7/2019
This is a great story! I have read it before, but it has lost nothing in the re-reading!
gginsc chapter 20 . 9/7/2019
Remus is such a whinny ass! I have always disliked his character.
Dua Delacroix chapter 26 . 8/5/2019
Oh my Lord. A little over ten years after you've posted this, I stumbled across - and, one of my canon wounds is now healed. I've definitely wondered what it would be like if even one of Teddy's parents had survived and how lonely it must have been for him, when everyone around him had known his parents well and he hadn't. Definitely gave me a heart attack near the end when it seemed like they'd be sent back - but, thankfully, all was well.

I debated leaving a chapter by chapter review but got so enthralled, I couldn't stop until the end. This was great and a definitely satisfying ending to what I felt was an unbearable decision in canon. Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2019
you are so amazing. it was so nerve wrecking and i loved it so much
orangeyensign chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Want to leave a kudos here. I have been reading HP fanfic since 2010 and yours is the best Canon-compliant fic I have seen so far. My gold standard for a fic that is epilogue compliant. I love that you focus on a couple that is uncommon fic material and that your explanations for how the plot goes makes full use of the HP setting and its magics
nancydruid chapter 25 . 1/29/2019
Wow! Now THIS is the time-travel story we all deserved, not that Cursed Child crud. I loved every bit of this and couldn’t put it down (seriously, I spent half the day at work stealth-reading when I should’ve been working). You’re a helluva writer. Thank you for writing such a brilliant, heartbreaking, delightful, perfect fic.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/6/2019