Reviews for A Little More Time
Samina Tahreem chapter 26 . 8/8
Thank you.
Thank you so much for giving me this. I always thought I could never forgive JKR for killing off Remus and Tonks but now I think I sort of can.
I know this isn't canon but this is as good as. I am so glad I came across this.
Now I can be happy that at least somewhere Remus got his forever. He deserves it more than most people.

You are an excellent writer. You wrote this almost 10 years ago so I hope that you are doing wonderfully in a writing job ( which I think you went ahead with).
Thank you again.

P S.: This would have made a better story than what we got as 'Cursed Child'. However, against popular belief I do not think it was as bad as most people say. This would have been better though.
French chapter 8 . 7/14
My dear old thing, it's either "au naturel" or "a la naturelle." French is m ore gendered than English.
A huge fan chapter 1 . 7/2
So... today’s the day isn’t it? July 2nd, 2018?

When this story was written, I wasn’t even old enough to read and didn’t even know what Harry Potter was.

I first read it on my IPod 4 back in early 2013- almost 8 years after it was written, and it was the first time I had ever read fanfiction. I had looked up RemusxTonks because I had taken an interest to the ship and this popped up and I decided to read it. Looking back, it was rather ambitious for an eleven year-old, even with my reading level. But I had become hooked and sucked into the story. I finished within just a few days and in tears- I had never (other than Deathly Hallows-which I read the summer prior) had a book leave me in tears.

In 2013 though, I couldn’t talk to anyone about my great find- as I went to a religious school that frowned upon Harry Potter and anything different. And I wanted to conform there, but I let Harry Potter- and eventually delving into fanfics my own secret.

Later that summer, I had become more immersed in the Harry Potter fandom and was reading through so much fanfiction, that I got a fan account on instagram. This account became my passion and the followers rose to a number that I still can hardly believe- and several of my posts got over 12,000 likes and were included in the top of the hashtags. It was a whole other world to me.

It was there where I finally started questioning some of the things that the school had taught to me. I realized that other religions weren’t malicious and being part of the lgbtq community shouldn’t be something to be ashamed of. In 2014, I left the school, which, even to this day, is one of the scariest things I’ve done.

I’m not going to lie, my first year I became depressed at the new school because I felt so out of place and had hardly any friends. This fic became a constant and a comfort for me. But as time went on, I discovered people like me. I made friends who enjoyed Harry Potter and got me into new fandoms. Hunger Games, Divergent, the Selection, John Green books, the Maze Runner, and finally Sherlock. Sherlock led me to one girl who I became very close with. She introduced me to two Youtubers, Dan and Phil, who happened to be going on a stage show around that time. She, and a few other people I knew, were going. They brought me and some others over to all sign a paper and take a selfie. I created a group chat to send that selfie. That group chat gave me a group of friends that launched me into the happiest year of my life.

I felt more confident than I ever had before and was beginning to figure out things in my life. I started a YouTube channel which passed my fan account’s record and got over 172,000 views on one video- and followed close in suit with many others. I even met a girl in the group chat who affirmed my sexuality questions and who I fell in love with. Only very recently did I reveal my feelings for her, but we are already somewhat together.

As my yearly tradition, I went back and read this fic around the time in the year that the timeline existed. It wasn’t till I was fairly deep in the fic that I realized this year was the year that this fic took place. All these years had passed since I first read it. This fic has opened so many doors and I have changed so much. I feel more belonging. I want to thank you for that. I want to thank you for getting me to dive completely into the fandom and learn of a life outside of what I was being raised for. I want to thank you for such inspiring writing. It’s been 10 years, and I have no idea where you are today. Do you still write? Do you still enjoy Harry Potter? Is your life good?

I’ll end my long comment now, I don’t even know if you will read it tbh. You may not have read these comments in 10 years. But on such a special day, I wanted to share how much you mean to me.

Thanks again!
wall lion chapter 25 . 5/31
i looooove this story but find it deeply unfair that everything goes his way but colin cant have dennis. great story though
SeaSpree chapter 25 . 5/7
I’m back! A year later! To reread. Of course, FF still doesn’t let me comment more than once per chapter ~ so I’ll have to make do with the second to last chapter. *weeps* This was just as amazing if not more so than even the first time when I was literally shaking with fear and tears that Remus and Tonks would actually get sent back to die.
theflowofmusic chapter 1 . 4/15
I just want to say that I loved Teddy's reminiscing about his parents and his feelings towards them. As someone whose father died at a young age, I definitely agree about this aspect of remembering what other people have told you about them, rather than any knowledge of your own. Or that so often, you do remember them more as an abstract concept, as something that you wish you would have had, rather than really missing them as a person that you have lost. It's something that can be hard to explain to others, and I think you did an excellent job here.
hannahbj1999 chapter 26 . 3/10
Holy fuck your brilliant. I jumped up and down with joy at it
Gosh, I will never tire of reading this story. It's perfect in absolutely every way. Thank-you so much for fixing possibly the saddest part of the Harry Potter series for me, Remus is my absolute favourite character and Remus and Tonks are my OTP. Oh, and the series is practically my life if that wasn't clear :P. So, I want to say how much this fic means to me, and how grateful I am to you for writing it. THANK YOU.

P.s I love all your other fics as well, they're also amazing and brilliant :) But this one makes me cry and squeal in happiness every time. Thank you
TheLoud chapter 1 . 2/3
The characterizations are brilliant, but I’m confused about the plot. I can believe that only shapeshifters like metamorphagi and werewolves can travel through this portal, but what about other shapeshifters like animagi? I can think of a dog and a stag who should be able to survive the trip at least as well as a wolf.

And what would be so bad about rescuing more people from the past by the same method? The Ministry of Magic could have some screening process similar to immigration, determining who gets rescued. It would be no more corrupt and problematic than the rest of their dealings.

For rescuing non-shapeshifters, it might require a two-part process and some Felix Felicis. How long does it take for someone to turn into a werewolf after being bitten?
MoonytheMarauder1 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this SO much. Remus and Tonks’ deaths were some of the most horrible to me, so this was like an answer to my prayers. This was so ingenious that I was literally left speechless, just like your other stories. Characterization was spectacular as usual, and the plot was suspenseful and breathtaking. Thank you so much for writing this, because I am so great full I got to read it.
Ghost chapter 26 . 1/15
If this were bound and sold in lieu of the Cursed Child then I imagine there would be millions of happier HP fans out there. This is more true to Canon than that ever will be.

Truly though, I found your writing to be excellent, your characterizations genuine, and your sense of plot second to none. You should be proud of this fine piece of writing. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was a joy to read
lesbiansassemble chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
What a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic story. I honestly can't thank you enough. I read this in A DAY. I literally could not put this story down. The characters were so REAL, and so in character, I couldn't believe it. Every chapter was gripping, and my word, the cliff hangers! I also loved your own spin on everything, for example, how Remus would be affected by the full moon. Your story fit so well together, like a big puzzle, it really was fantastic. Thank you.
Asa chapter 26 . 10/5/2017
I have no words left after reading this story, besides oh my god this is gold, bless your soul, justice has finally been done to these wonderful characters I like the best in the whole 'Harry Potter' series, where has this story been and why didn't it pop up sooner? I find it amusing and grave when needes, heart-warming and edgy alike, you made me read it all in one freaking night. It was that good, your characteristation was top notch and your narration made sense. I enjoyed your writting, it was fluent and natural, it sounded well thought and it didn't go too far from Rowling's phrase topic. Not even a single character was wrongly portrayed, too, and I must admit you have caught Lupin and Tonks' relationship perfectly, with his forever self flagellation and her fighting with all her being. Teddy and Harry and the rest of the former students were exactly how I supposed they would turn up, as well.
All in all, this was worth an entire night without sleep, I loved it. Absolutely superb, thank you for sharing it! Great story!
Eurora chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I've read 11 chapters so far and love this so much. I'm so glad Teddy got to spend sone time with his parents... finally. it's what they all deserve it so much.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/12/2017