Reviews for A Little More Time
alix33 chapter 17 . 5/10
Crap! at the reaction of Andromeda Tonks to the renewed existence of Tonks, her daughter.
alix33 chapter 16 . 5/10
Buckets full of which flavour ice cream, please?
alix33 chapter 14 . 5/10
In a world where people are still and increasingly going hungry I have always loathed seeing and reading about food fights anywhere, even if it's in a fanfiction chapter in my favourite fandom and even if there is just pelting with corn flakes involved.
You meant for Remus to say "wrecking the house".
alix33 chapter 6 . 5/8
Teddy swearing that oath was funny because he'd already brought Remus and Tonks back.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/8
I would give my eye teeth for a couple of chances to browse the Unspeakable Library.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/8
What a sad and sweet first chapter.
Sirius would have been Remus's "principal confidant".
Ivy chapter 26 . 1/21
this is the fanfic that got me into fanfic
its beautiful i swear i have cried so many times
you are an amazing human being
NikaSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this! It’s reminding me a lot of Rebels and I absolutely love Star Wars and Harry Potter!
PringlesTheWriter chapter 26 . 12/29/2020
This was one of the most incredible fics I've ever read. I binged it all in one go. Thank you so much.
EbonyRivers chapter 26 . 12/23/2020
What a ride. A ride I’ve been on before, but nevertheless an amazing ride.

What stands out to me most, looking back, is how well you balanced the perspectives throughout the entire story. Each person you chose to “speak through” just fit that particular part of the story perfectly. The POVs were flawlessly weaved together to create an incredibly rich storyline.

One thing I do wish for (though I know it would’ve retracted from the perfect pacing) is to have seen more of their “reunions” with people. Or at least, more of that in Beyond the Portal, as well as more of Remus and Teddy teaching and just the adorableness of mundane family life. But I suppose I’ll just have to use my imagination haha

Again, thank you so much for this absolutely wonderful story. This is definitely canon in my heart.
EbonyRivers chapter 24 . 12/23/2020
Oh gooossshhhh I was literally crying at work pretty much this entire chapter. The emotions were so on point and all the goodbyes were so painful to imagine, especially between them and Teddy. I especially love that, in the “last moment” Remus and Tonks are staring into each other’s eyes just like their previous “last moment” in the north battlements.

Ugh just amazing
EbonyRivers chapter 23 . 12/23/2020
I literally GASPED at the last line hahaha I guess I was so secure in my memory of a happy ending that I forgot exactly how it gets there lol
But really it’s a testament to your amazing writing that I’m still kept in suspense throughout the story despite “knowing” what happens. Even as I approach the end, I already want to read it all over again :((
EbonyRivers chapter 16 . 12/17/2020
I know it’s silly, as I obviously already know about him being there, but I still got chills at Remus’ “reveal” hahaha

On another note, I absolutely loved seeing the Trio as adults here and still seamlessly working together and having each others’ backs.
EbonyRivers chapter 15 . 12/17/2020
Gosh I forgot how stressful this all was! Haha I truly am enjoying re-reading this though and it’s a testament to your masterful storytelling that I still get wrapped up in it _
EbonyRivers chapter 5 . 12/17/2020