Reviews for A Little More Time
Rose Ronks Tam O'Donoghue chapter 26 . 4/4
Firstly I would like to apologise for not reveiwing every chapter as as much as I wanted too I didn't really see the point as it was already finished.
So this is one of the best remus and Tonks fanfictions I have ever read! I love how you kept it canon as well as changing it to what I personally believe should have happened. Your writing is fantastic and I havent been able to stop reading this for the last few days, so much so that I've read it in school on the computers whilst in class. When the weasleys and andromeda said goodbye I cried for ages, It was so well written ! The ending is perfect too and I hope that one day j.k. Rowling finds this and decides to make it canon.
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing fanfiction xx
feathers chapter 26 . 3/17
Oh my gosh. There are so many feelings.
feathers chapter 25 . 3/17
I thought they were going to dieeee...and I was oddly okay with that. Which, no, it's wonderful that they live too, but I really thought they were going to die...derp:D
Dradrey chapter 26 . 2/27
This is one of those stories that I search for for months. A story which is true to the characters, the plot and the books. A story which is unique and well written and doesn't bore me after two chapters. I loved it, and have no idea how this was published over 5 years ago and I've only just stumbled upon it. Thank you for the beautiful story.
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 2/22
This is beautifully done. I'm really glad I came across it. Thank you so much for writing this. And, leaving it up so I can get my chance to appreciate you work 6 years later.
Lemeza chapter 26 . 2/14
I thought exactly the same as that one reader, that Lupin was cured from Lycanthropy, but sadly it appears he didn't. What a shame. Still, a pretty good ending.
Minici chapter 26 . 1/23
Aggggggggggghhhhhhh I'll have you know I almost xed out in a fury around chapter 24 ;) but really that just means you did your job well because I cared.

The loss of Fred during the battle was horrifying, but it was Remus and Tonks that always got to me. I mean, both of them. I kind of expected a Weasley to die, as horrible as that sounds, but with so many of them, and all of them involved, it would've been unrealistic if... but I wasn't expecting Lupin and Tonks to die. And now there's an alternate universe where they don't! So that's nice.
Aurore chapter 1 . 1/19
Thanks for this! I started... I'm hooked. I just can't stop reading, I can't, it's too hard!
Too much emotions I feel right now 3
Moon-Diva chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Brilliant! Clearly a well-planned plot with fleshed out characters. I loved reading every minute of this story. Great incorporation of a wide range of characters without it feeling contrived. I really enjoyed your portrayals of all characters. Well done! Thank you for the fabulous read :)
BlueSwallow80 chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
Thank you for this. I always felt Lupin deserved a happy ending.
LindsayFrenzy chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This story means so much to me. It helped me to cope, and for that I am grateful.
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 26 . 11/15/2013
love the ending
AliuIce0814 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
I'm crying. I was so afraid this would end badly, but it didn't!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow... this is super interesting! That's all I can say for now! On to the next chapter xD
AngelMorph chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I made the mistake of starting it just before bed, and didn't get to sleep until after 2AM, as a result, the emotional suspense was killing me and I found myself skimming to reassure myself to be able to sleep.

Of course, I went back and read it properly afterwards...but there was no way I could get through the whole thing in one sitting...

In addition to the suspense, you did an enviously amazing job at making the characters seem real, making their pain seem real, making their love tangible... I look forward to reading more of your work.

And thank you for the happy ending, there were many moments that I truly doubted that we would get one.
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »