Reviews for Ends and Means
For shadowing bean bags.
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 16 . 8/20
Yeow... You call people quietly telling you, though some rather nice comments, they just didn't like it and gave a solid reason why and gave some good points. 'Flames'. Tell me, what is one just saying, "i possible wont' continue reading' being 'threatening'? They didn't demand you change it, they didn't yell at you. I and they all calmly gave a reason why they didn't like the chapter, and you bitch and whine about it.

You my dear sir/mama have not seen REAL flamers if you call this 'flames'. I got so much hate on my stories because I challenged the view, 'Bitch, Cunt, Dick, Go Kill Yourself, Piece of Shit' just to name a few, and some were rather creative in how they told me I should just stop writing all together. They did rather hurt, but I kept at it, now people tend to like what I write.

I guess this is why I didn't like the proof they gave him. Because I know how Harry feels in a sense as it's all happened to me. I've still not forgive those who did that to me, but I did move on and matured because of it. I've been in Harry's shoes, and not even a simple sorry could atone for the years of things I've gone through... Which is why I find it unrealistic for him to forgive them so quickly...

Until you've felt you friends betrayal, reached you're lowest point and wished to be dead rather than alive, or some one who think is you're mentor/friend use you and make you feel guilty for sticking up for yourself... you don't know what it's like to have trust broken.

But... as I said, it's my opinion, but I guess i"m just another flamer.
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 15 . 8/20
I"ll be honest, I HATE Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Those three seem to think of Dumbledore more than Harry, and friends take into consideration their friends feelings. In all truth, Ginny's explanation only gives me more a reason to slap her.

Trust a fragile thing, and mere words don't solve it, I should know I've had my broken more than once. Words hurt more than people think, and I hate the fact int his story Harry is so easy to forgive just because of some words and memories. I'd still be pissed off, because they put some older guy who says he has my best interests over my own feelings.

It'd be one thing if Harry was near death, or about to get hurt. Or if it was a fear of his that could cause a problem, but it's neither of those. They just told Dumbledore because he asked them too. I wouldn't have let the old coot try to make em do anything. They need to learn to be independent and be what their house says rather than cow because someone just 'tells them to'.

But that's my opinion, I still rather like the story.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 25 . 8/8
This is great! I hope you update soon!
RedHerring003 chapter 25 . 8/5
My wand would be a surprisingly springy 12" Apple wood with a dragon heartstring core.

Are you coming back?
xriscarter17 chapter 12 . 7/16
Man Harry is such a push over in this story letting everyone walk all over him.
xriscarter17 chapter 1 . 7/16
On come on people it has been 5 years since last update... It is plainly clear that it is over... Get over it and stop asking like it has been a few months
Omg wait isn't Scrimigeours assistant Percy?
morgannac64 chapter 25 . 6/18
No more?
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 25 . 5/18
wow i dont know what to say about this
voldy sure is sick bastard but now he is furious also
please do write more and complete this
bye sumi
VanriddleZ chapter 25 . 5/3
Please refresh again soon, do not leave us in wait. I am very anxious to read as fanfic. In fact, it is very good and I can not wait to know more about it. Good luck, and again, please update as soon as you can.
Gregoron chapter 2 . 4/27
Just noticed I made a mistake in my last review.
It has been 5years not 10 since you updated.

I just read your Bio and now I really want to hope for another chapter and feel stupid for it.

If anyone reads this and knows a good winged Harry story pls feel free to pm me :)
Gregoron chapter 25 . 4/27
Ok I read this fic anyway and now I am sad that you are not writing anymore. The way you ended the 25 chapter (A/N) i guess you died or something?

Well incase you did not and you ever read this review it would be nice if you could at least update and das wether or not this story will ever continue. Just one sentence like 'will continue if I ever find the time' or something would be nice.

Spoiler warning
This is the first winged Harry story I have read so I can not compare it with others but overall I think this fanfic is damn good writen.

Now I will go and cry because it is so effing unlikely that this story will ever go on after you did not update for 10 years.

Just to answer the easy questions at the end of the chapters that I remember:
I am a 21 year old male from Germany.
I would have been a hufflepuff because I have not enough ambition to be in slytherin.

Gregor
Gregoron chapter 4 . 4/25
Well i think i'm gonna read this after all the first three chapters were fun and i'm already dreading the last.
Gregoron chapter 1 . 4/25
I would like to read this fic but since I read in the reviews that it is good but incomplete and it always drives me nuts if a story is unfinished and unlikely to ever continue I will just follow this fanfic and if you ever write more I will get a E-Mail.

Hope you decide to continue this, to find good dark/independend HP fics is a hard thing.
1,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »