Reviews for Ends and Means
Six Foot Assassin chapter 11 . 2/7
I don't see the point of this fanfiction. It looks like Harry is on a teenage temper tantrum instead of actually doing something major for himself and not let anybody dictate or tell him what or how to do things.
Sami chapter 18 . 2/3
Jar Jar Binks. He would drive the demetors to suicide.
Flane chapter 25 . 1/29
Well, mine would be made of yew wood or ash wood if that's a real tree. Then thestral hair core or phoenix feather. But that would resemble Harry's too much so i guess thestral hair. And, please update! :)
Flakey chapter 16 . 1/27
...This probably sounds stupid, but how do you flame? I've read a lot of fanfics, and nearly all of them speak about flaming. But i have no idea what is...
Flakey chapter 11 . 1/25
...Purple button?
Anyway, I'm from Australia! :)
Flakey chapter 10 . 1/25
Ummmmmm
flakey chapter 9 . 1/25
Haha. -
Flakey chapter 8 . 1/25
Uh... Does this count as a review?
Flakey chapter 7 . 1/25
0.o eek! Thats freaky!
Snapehater chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Dumbledore just got told!
TheMerlinianDaily chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BLESSED FIC, PLEASE UPDATE SOON (*︶*)I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE YOU UPDATED, BUT IM GOING TO KEEP HOPING THAT YOU UPDATE
Lord Kuchiki chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
Great Story, loved it
Lord Kuchiki chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
Great, loved this chapter
Gleas chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
Certain things have been influence by fanfiction... Like the fact that I used to like Dumbledore as a quirky but generally good old man... Now? Same as you lol. Always hated Harry with Ginny but I accepted it before fanfiction not so much after reading so many good pairings. I also became a Snape fan o.o
Spinestro chapter 21 . 10/9/2016