Reviews for Ends and Means
Pathseekerme chapter 20 . 7/28
This reviewer is a girl, albeit an older one, and I am absolutely loving your story! One of the things that I like the most is the star thestral- this one is obviously capable of logical, rational thought and had been watching its friend play and enjoy Quidditch... What thoughts must have gone through its head, then, when it saw Harry dthrown from his broom? Did any of the spectators see Harry try to use his wings? What will come from that? I like the original thought and ideas that have gone into the making of this story; it's not the same old stuff that gets remade into every story and I like that you've put your own stamp on it! Keep it up! Great job!
lazy chapter 22 . 7/25
SLASH!
Toolazytologin chapter 20 . 7/25
What gender am I? I am a duck :P

Quack!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 13 . 7/25
*shake head*
Tagicheartbreak chapter 12 . 7/25
Tell them who's boss, Harry!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 11 . 7/25
Talk about, in your face, Headmaster!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 10 . 7/25
Ohhh.. Harry... Playing the big guy now!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 9 . 7/25
Harry having a bad feeling? This is not good!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 8 . 7/25
You I can totally see this happening... A block that kept Harry's true self away and if it came out like this, he would act also like this! :/ Just a thought, though.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 7 . 7/25
Okay... This is definitely a good, a really good, start to the story! Wonder what will happen now?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 6 . 7/25
whoa...whoa... man that hit you hard! So Harry's like some bird or demon something?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 7/25
*evil look* mmm... we're getting some now! This is getting exciting!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 3 . 7/25
Wow over reaction! lol
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 7/25
Of course Malfoy would be here!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 7/25
Whoa dramatic end to a first chapter! But I love it!
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »