Reviews for Ends and Means
Ducky1776 chapter 25 . 1/10
I know it's been quite a while, but if the urge ever strikes you again, it would be great if you continued this story further.
Ducky1776 chapter 1 . 1/5
Maybe you can answer this question I have about "Snape rescues Harry from the Dursleys". The blood wards around Privet Drive are supposed to keep out Death Eaters. How can Snape get through them? On to the next chapter!
angela340278 chapter 25 . 12/26/2017
I would want one of the feathers from Harry Potter's wings. I hope to see some more updates. It was a very interesting tale.
tag0 chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
Just as an FYI comment on your end note, Wheel of Fortune was originally a US show - it started in January 1975 - and the Australian version (which started in 1981) was based on it.

This is quite an interesting story, and I'm wondering if you plan to continue with it. (I can certainly understand if it's currently on hiatus, as I have fics even older that are in that state.)
oceanmiri chapter 25 . 11/6/2017
Okay but like, what happened
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
For shadowing bean bags.
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 16 . 8/20/2017
Yeow... You call people quietly telling you, though some rather nice comments, they just didn't like it and gave a solid reason why and gave some good points. 'Flames'. Tell me, what is one just saying, "i possible wont' continue reading' being 'threatening'? They didn't demand you change it, they didn't yell at you. I and they all calmly gave a reason why they didn't like the chapter, and you bitch and whine about it.

You my dear sir/mama have not seen REAL flamers if you call this 'flames'. I got so much hate on my stories because I challenged the view, 'Bitch, Cunt, Dick, Go Kill Yourself, Piece of Shit' just to name a few, and some were rather creative in how they told me I should just stop writing all together. They did rather hurt, but I kept at it, now people tend to like what I write.

I guess this is why I didn't like the proof they gave him. Because I know how Harry feels in a sense as it's all happened to me. I've still not forgive those who did that to me, but I did move on and matured because of it. I've been in Harry's shoes, and not even a simple sorry could atone for the years of things I've gone through... Which is why I find it unrealistic for him to forgive them so quickly...

Until you've felt you friends betrayal, reached you're lowest point and wished to be dead rather than alive, or some one who think is you're mentor/friend use you and make you feel guilty for sticking up for yourself... you don't know what it's like to have trust broken.

But... as I said, it's my opinion, but I guess i"m just another flamer.
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
I"ll be honest, I HATE Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Those three seem to think of Dumbledore more than Harry, and friends take into consideration their friends feelings. In all truth, Ginny's explanation only gives me more a reason to slap her.

Trust a fragile thing, and mere words don't solve it, I should know I've had my broken more than once. Words hurt more than people think, and I hate the fact int his story Harry is so easy to forgive just because of some words and memories. I'd still be pissed off, because they put some older guy who says he has my best interests over my own feelings.

It'd be one thing if Harry was near death, or about to get hurt. Or if it was a fear of his that could cause a problem, but it's neither of those. They just told Dumbledore because he asked them too. I wouldn't have let the old coot try to make em do anything. They need to learn to be independent and be what their house says rather than cow because someone just 'tells them to'.

But that's my opinion, I still rather like the story.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 25 . 8/8/2017
This is great! I hope you update soon!
RedHerring003 chapter 25 . 8/5/2017
My wand would be a surprisingly springy 12" Apple wood with a dragon heartstring core.

Are you coming back?
xriscarter17 chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
Man Harry is such a push over in this story letting everyone walk all over him.
xriscarter17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
On come on people it has been 5 years since last update... It is plainly clear that it is over... Get over it and stop asking like it has been a few months
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
Omg wait isn't Scrimigeours assistant Percy?
morgannac64 chapter 25 . 6/18/2017
No more?
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 25 . 5/18/2017
wow i dont know what to say about this
voldy sure is sick bastard but now he is furious also
please do write more and complete this
bye sumi