Reviews for Ends and Means
Please update quickly. This is my first hp fanfic and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Buford the Table chapter 25 . 3/30
This is an amazing story. It has a great plot and amazing details that really make it high quality. and you find ways to make it interesting. It's not just one long, drawn out story, It's many stories that make one awesome, epic, attention grabbing story. Your ideas are amazing! Those pranks? Hilarious! I'm so excited to see what you come up with next. Post those next 15 chapters soon!
StupidChinaBook chapter 18 . 3/30
I think that my patronus would take the form of a Irish Setter.
Fyrusfairy chapter 25 . 3/29
My wood would probably be willow wood with a pixie wing
I Am Alex Mercer Also a Brony chapter 18 . 3/27
Valosoraptor
Mkez45634 chapter 25 . 3/23
My wand would be redwood with a pheonix fether suspended in dragon blood. Good at amplifying my fire elemental abilities (and my ability as a technomancer means death munchkins go bye bye with huge splosions)
I am a guy
Actually a patronus is more focused upon your personality. I'm a fox patronus
Use your flames to eat marshmallows
I like your story. Born in Ireland but moved to the USA as a child
n chapter 25 . 3/19
please update
EpicQueenLlama3 chapter 22 . 3/15
I hate the plot where harry is dark I know that his childhood is similar to riddles but I dont think he'd end up as the next dark lord. I also hate the ones where Harry is just angry all the time. I think that he doesn't really have that much of an anger issue it's just that when he does get angry he does something really dramatic and big that sticks in your mind like destroying dumbles ores office but I think tha was perfectly justified
loulouangel chapter 16 . 3/11
I commend you on your rational counter to people who as you put it "flamed" you. I know many people would have just said get lost and get over it. I am personally enjoying this fic very much and I remind anyone reading this review that they have the power to decide whether or not they want to read something and that the author is inviting you into their imagination and to be respectful of that. The is also the fact that the author has the right to make the story what they want. If you are that against the way that the story is going, write your own!
Ren O'neil chapter 25 . 3/2
it is only 25 chapters. finish it, please.
my wand would be ebony and heniox feather, if you go by what is used in the books.
katelaina1717 chapter 4 . 2/15
Want to cry now, no person should be treated that way and least of all feel the betrail Harry does.
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »