Reviews for Ends and Means
Gleas chapter 12 . 10/10
Certain things have been influence by fanfiction... Like the fact that I used to like Dumbledore as a quirky but generally good old man... Now? Same as you lol. Always hated Harry with Ginny but I accepted it before fanfiction not so much after reading so many good pairings. I also became a Snape fan o.o
Spinestro chapter 21 . 10/9
Spinestro chapter 18 . 10/9
my patronus is a crow according to pottermore
Stupid ass boring
omh666 chapter 25 . 10/5
Bha! An awesome chapter, but... it's the last one out. Here's hoping a new one is soon to come. Thanks for the read.
omh666 chapter 24 . 10/5
It's actually called wheel of fortune here as well.
omh666 chapter 6 . 10/3
more than likely, the person or persons who thought you were 12 read the bit about your schooling, and took the 12 from that as your age instead. Also, figured it was going to have something to do with wings. the stiffness earlier and the bloody feathers. well done spacing them out though.
omh666 chapter 3 . 10/3
Why didn't Moody see him with his eye? He's looked through multiple floors, at least one wall, and a desk when he looked at the boggart from the kitchen in Order of the Phoenix.
Sam chapter 25 . 8/31
This fic was brilliant and highly original! Is there any chance of an update some time in the future?
tarag554 chapter 25 . 8/11
I hate finding a story I enjoy, just to find out it hasn't been updated in 4 years. :/
SnaptasticMassMurderer chapter 25 . 8/9
This was amazing pls update soon
And I would probably be willow with a dragon heartstring core
SnaptasticMassMurderer chapter 16 . 8/9
This is intriguing and I remember in the movie there was a baby thestral. Wasn't sure if u remembered probably not a big deal I just noticed and thought I would say something but yeah so far this fic is going great loving the story so much
AubreyLynne chapter 25 . 8/2
Please please please update! I couldn't bear it if it ended here! Also, pottermore says ive got a 12 3/4" hazelwood wand with a phoenix feather core.
er hp fanfic plot im sick of the wrong boy who lived plot although i am trying to write an orginal story of it so it can b published
pixelherodev chapter 15 . 7/19
All the Ron bashers should be forced to read this chapter. I'm not a fan of him (I dislike him, actually), but when he was 11, he was willing to die to make sure Harry succeeded. No matter his flaws, he really was loyal, and frankly, he was a child. If he wasn't jealous I'd be worried. I may not like him, but I still refuse to hate a fictional character for flaws that most real children have. The only fictional character that should be hated by all is the Umbitch.
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »