Reviews for Naru Hime
Lady prime chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I like it. It's different from what I've read.
naruko.uzuma chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
moew
jojo661538 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
keep up the good work _
Mou'Ikka chapter 4 . 10/4/2008

Itwould have been awesome if the story had been about femaleNaru And very manly Haku and that he was a HiME! With water as an element and Ice as a bloodline... With people lusting after her alot...

!
Trixy Fox chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
This is a brilliant story, absolutely love it. The concept about the HiME's would work very well. You could even tie it into that Statue that Aketsuki uses to seal the Biju in since it has all those eyes as well. Even bringing in the Obsidian Lord would go well to add to the bad guys. Heh, Tobi could even be him in disguise. I am disappointed that you are going to rewrite it into a not fem Naruto fic. You could continue it and put in an implied yuri relationship without actually writing it out. It's what I'd doing with a new fem Naru/Hinata fic.I will continue to look forward to the story though and hope that it is at least half as good as it has been so far. Good Luck writing and keep up the great work.
Demon Hound chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Why are you changing it to a normal fic, it's perfect the way it is! It keeps me in suspense all through out the story. Also I don't mind a SasuFemnaru fic. I think you should continue this story the way it is. It drew me in with the first chapter.
AnsemMesna chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Can't wait for the updated new story!
BlackRoseFire chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
very nice. I hope that you will type up a new chapter soon. P.s. what are oufan?
imnofangirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
AAW thats so sweet i love it
snowgoddess52 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
i hope you will update soon.
itachisgurl93 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
sweet! hey is the dragon sorry cant spell the name.. well any waYS can he lik become smaller or somethin? cuz i would be freaked if i saw a huge dragon thing flyin over my house! but tat would be cool!

nic chap
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
OMG iM TIRED OF THIS! THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S NAME ISNT KAZAMA ARASHI! IT'S NAMIKAZE MINATO IT SAID IN THE MANGA
slimjim27 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
great story, keep it up!
WingedIsis16 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
YEAH KAGUTSUCHI!

He is my total faverite og the childs in the HiME Series, Duran is next in line.

BUT YEAH DRAGON OF FIRE