Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Baphiwens chapter 20 . 7/11
sequel
Baphiwens chapter 20 . 7/11
flawless00 chapter 20 . 6/1
So I just read through your whole fic and I really liked it. I even go so far as to review it in hope that you will read it some day.
Really great story and characeterization it was an amazoing read an I had a lot of fun. Especially the end with the mark twist surprised me.
You did a splendid job.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/22
What Lies Beneath
By: Arsene Wenger
Harry/Tracey. The diary left more than battle wounds. Voldemort's ingenuity planned for more than Harry initially assumed. The time has come when he must pierce the shades of grey that colour the Wizarding World. A fast-paced, psychological thriller
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Romance - Harry P., Tracey D. - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,702 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5h ago - Published: May 3 - id: 12473768

Someone took your story
snapehater69 chapter 1 . 5/20
damn I really hate this Harry, easily one of the biggest imbecile I've encountered in fanfiction.
vlad the inhaler chapter 20 . 4/30
Re-read this story for the first time in years and damn is it still good. One of the few that's truly withstood the test of time, holding faithful to elements of canon while going its own way that I appreciate all the more these days. 5 stars.
The English is really sloppy in a really poor "I never paid attention in class" native speaker way.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 3/26
Read later-Harry reincarnated CO? I think
langeline chapter 20 . 3/25
Niiiiiice!
langeline chapter 4 . 3/25
I don't understand... can it be clearer? What secret? Was a secret mentioned, dear author?
Katlego chapter 16 . 3/20
This is one fucked-up-confusing-ass story. I'm out
777MAR777 chapter 20 . 3/6
God, this fic had me at the edge of my seat the entire time. Truly wonderful.
thebetawholived chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Delightfully creative, and *different.* I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
Wicked Fricken Story!
Had me realllllly concerned to the end - and even now I'm not sure whether I'd want to read a sequel or not.
Oh who am I kidding, I'm hooked!
Great Job
M
WyldeHeart chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
Very rarely am I able to find a fan fiction that's so perfectly executed. This was absolutely fantastic, and although it is likely you will never read this review as the story finished many years ago, I think it's worth noting how much I enjoyed reading this. Seriously, my eyes are burning from staring at the damn computer screen for so long.