Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Majerus chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Well that was Not how I expected things to go at all!
Majerus chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
OK, so with no Prisoner of Azkaban there was no chasing Peter out of the castle / away from the Weasleys.
With Peter not having brought Voldy back to the U.K., Barty... doesn't contact him yet?
Barty's escape wasn't predicated upon Peter's actions so that means Barty may be on the loose but they are a year-ish behind. Maybe. Hmmm...
Intriguing story, the pacing is pretty frenetic, but I understand you are trying to build towards the plot you want to tell. Hmmm...
Majerus chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
Curiouser and curiouser...
Majerus chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
Things that make me say Hmmmmm.
So, third year.
Voldy is still in spirit form, possessing animals in Albania.
Somehow Harry has unlocked his connection / the Diary / horcrux memories.
Weird.
More!
Majerus chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
SHITE! That was a startling and overwhelming beginning!
Thank God there is more!
Baphiwens chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
sequel
Baphiwens chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
flawless00 chapter 20 . 6/1/2017
So I just read through your whole fic and I really liked it. I even go so far as to review it in hope that you will read it some day.
Really great story and characeterization it was an amazoing read an I had a lot of fun. Especially the end with the mark twist surprised me.
You did a splendid job.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
What Lies Beneath
By: Arsene Wenger
Harry/Tracey. The diary left more than battle wounds. Voldemort's ingenuity planned for more than Harry initially assumed. The time has come when he must pierce the shades of grey that colour the Wizarding World. A fast-paced, psychological thriller
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Romance - Harry P., Tracey D. - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,702 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5h ago - Published: May 3 - id: 12473768

Someone took your story
jesusyamato chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
damn I really hate this Harry, easily one of the biggest imbecile I've encountered in fanfiction.
vlad the inhaler chapter 20 . 4/30/2017
Re-read this story for the first time in years and damn is it still good. One of the few that's truly withstood the test of time, holding faithful to elements of canon while going its own way that I appreciate all the more these days. 5 stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
The English is really sloppy in a really poor "I never paid attention in class" native speaker way.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Read later-Harry reincarnated CO? I think
langeline chapter 20 . 3/25/2017
Niiiiiice!
langeline chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
I don't understand... can it be clearer? What secret? Was a secret mentioned, dear author?