Reviews for What Lies Beneath
TheZeitgeist chapter 1 . 1/10
Bravo. Amazingly well done. A couple typos here and there, but I can (and did) overlook that in favor of the general quality of the work.

Simply great. I only wish there was a sequel, but I suppose one can't have it all. This is definitely one of the best stories I've read.

Have a great 2016.
Jen chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Thanks
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Nope! The first chapter failed to make me give enough of a shit to read through this annoyingly disjointed narrative.

*closes tab*
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
lol i still don't even care fuck fudge
User with a hat chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
What a spectacular first chapter this was.
I've been dancing around this story for a long time and now that I've started, I don't even know why in the world I did!
Can't wait to see how this continues to play out, if the story continues on a similar level of quality, you've got me hooked!
nonhosonno chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
God, this is amazing. I've never read a fic anything like this before. I love the oneiric feel and how the story's progression is carried mainly through memories and diary entries. And I love any fics dealing with an isolated, maturing Harry growing out of his Gryffindor traits and friends – especially with a young Tom Riddle as counterpoint. I just can't describe how much I love this. I cannot wait to read more.
xvector chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Glad you didn't kill Tracey. She's received enough shit.
Birds Love Words chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Yay! Thank you for redeeming Harry a bit in this chapter. I was wondering if you were going to give him something to fight for again. I hate it when writers turn him into a mini-Voldemort. It takes away what we love about Harry - the fact that in the end, he always chooses what is "right" over what is easy. I'm glad he finally confided in Hermione. He needs someone on his side, and he needs to be reminded of why Voldemort has to be taken down. There's no point in killing him if Harry's just going to replace him. I like the character you've created in Maximus, and I think the Knights of Walpurgis are an interesting twist.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
AWESOME
Soki711 chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
This story is unique in that I can't figure out if I like it yet.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
O for the story but it needs more action and less basic conversations.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Well...that sucks
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Ì don't like ron, but I feel he wouldn't go after harry like that after he saved his sister.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Harsh.
Rexnos chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
A very solid story. It got just a little darker than I prefer in the earlier parts, but I felt like Harry's pseudo-possession was more realistic for it. Oddly enough, I feel like the story stayed very true to the original series, with love conquering all as the message. It's very nice to read a story with a powerful, intelligent main character which still manages to maintain that.

Later,