Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Jen chapter 20 . 11/11
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 10/19
Nope! The first chapter failed to make me give enough of a shit to read through this annoyingly disjointed narrative.

*closes tab*
lol i still don't even care fuck fudge
User with a hat chapter 1 . 7/22
What a spectacular first chapter this was.
I've been dancing around this story for a long time and now that I've started, I don't even know why in the world I did!
Can't wait to see how this continues to play out, if the story continues on a similar level of quality, you've got me hooked!
nonhosonno chapter 4 . 7/11
God, this is amazing. I've never read a fic anything like this before. I love the oneiric feel and how the story's progression is carried mainly through memories and diary entries. And I love any fics dealing with an isolated, maturing Harry growing out of his Gryffindor traits and friends – especially with a young Tom Riddle as counterpoint. I just can't describe how much I love this. I cannot wait to read more.
xvector chapter 20 . 7/6
Glad you didn't kill Tracey. She's received enough shit.
Birds Love Words chapter 15 . 6/23
Yay! Thank you for redeeming Harry a bit in this chapter. I was wondering if you were going to give him something to fight for again. I hate it when writers turn him into a mini-Voldemort. It takes away what we love about Harry - the fact that in the end, he always chooses what is "right" over what is easy. I'm glad he finally confided in Hermione. He needs someone on his side, and he needs to be reminded of why Voldemort has to be taken down. There's no point in killing him if Harry's just going to replace him. I like the character you've created in Maximus, and I think the Knights of Walpurgis are an interesting twist.
Soki711 chapter 9 . 3/8
This story is unique in that I can't figure out if I like it yet.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 4 . 2/16
O for the story but it needs more action and less basic conversations.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 1/17
Well...that sucks
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 1/16
Ì don't like ron, but I feel he wouldn't go after harry like that after he saved his sister.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 1/16
Rexnos chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
A very solid story. It got just a little darker than I prefer in the earlier parts, but I felt like Harry's pseudo-possession was more realistic for it. Oddly enough, I feel like the story stayed very true to the original series, with love conquering all as the message. It's very nice to read a story with a powerful, intelligent main character which still manages to maintain that.

potterheadcharles chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Well done.
Nice story. I am glad you kept Tracey alive, otherwise it would have just pulled me away from Suspense genre (the last one I read killed two of Harry's love interest and I felt so bad...).