Reviews for A box of Cuddlebuddies
kmtdiccion chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow... I don't know what to say.

NO wonder many fan fiction writers took inspiration from this tale. It's like this one evolved into a legend in the KP fandom!

I've read the 'Cask of Amontillado' during my high school. And man, it was sure very dark. This one can go near Poe's work.

Sir! Thank you for this story, sir!
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
i am at a lose of words
jkrust78 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is it...this is the legendary story that started it all. I can see why so many people took inspiration to make their own continuations of this tale. This could easily be a Halloween story...creepy, creepy stuff. Especially how cold-blooded Tara was in planning to and then killing Kim, then marrying Ron in the same backyard under which lay her remains.

A pretty dark tale worthy of Poe...
Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is one of the legends of KP fanfiction, and I'd never read it. Yah, dark stuff. Tara's evil alibi plan made me think of the song "The Emerald Undertow" by 3, which could easily reflect either that incident or a REAL Kim drowning.

The line is, of course, "...wouldn't hurt a fly." From two of my favorite horror authors, Joseph Stefano's adaptation of Robert Bloch's PSYCHO. And Tara is pretty psycho herself here. Ron probably better watch his step, because it wouldn't take much to make her go all Alex Forrest on him.
Earl Allison chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I know it's horribly, horribly delayed, but this was an incredible story! Yikes, that's one scary Tara, and I can't imagine a worse way for Kim (or anyone) to go.

Extra creepy points for where Tara put Kim's honorary chair, and her comments to Mrs. Dr. Possible.

No wonder so many people have done contiunations of this, with Kim being saved (to varying degrees of success), or Kim coming back as a horrible undead revenant.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Given the impact this story has had on other KP stories, and the number of people who've referenced your tribute to the original classic 'Cask,' you have surely achieved KP fanfic immortality :)

Thank you for this and all your other stories.

Take it and run,
nigeltje chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
good story i hope u make some more
HeartWritingM chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Dark and even a little sinister. I've been looking for this story for a week, now, at least. I'd been writing an "obsessively jealous tara" story when a reviewer pointed out an "infamous work" by CaptainKodak1 that featured a similar theme, but I could never find it. Then someone talked about just what Tara did, and I was finally able to get to it without reading 128 stories lol.

This is nicely twisted. Not where I'm going, thankfully, otherwise I'd feel like a heel, but definitely an interesting read for those who like the darker stuff. Could have used a smidge of proof-reading, but all in all it reads well enough.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Chilling. Chilling. Chilling.
Chrisistopher chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Allow me to begin this note with an expression from Dr. Drakken;

Oh, snap!

Wow, I really didn't see that coming.
That Swedish Guy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I avoided this story due to hearing about its sad, morose, macabre setting first. But, thanks to , i finaly got around to reading it.

It was sad, macabre, everything i suspected, but it was also damn good reading.

Thank you also for the version with the happy ending. It made this.. somewhat more bareable, not quite as depressive. Few stories affect me that deeply.
Just Some Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I usually don't review stories, but I just have to comment on this. I love it! It's dark, creepy, original, well-written... I could go on and on. Everyone is in character despite the fact that it's an such an unusual fic. I just have to say: Well done! The famous line is "she wouldn't hurt a fly" from 'Psycho', right?

Again, great work! Hope to see more of this kinda fics from you )
Karon19 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Sick and wrong. Totally twisted. I loved it.

Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Amazing. I've read a little Poe, but not the story you referred to. You did a superb job with the fanfic!
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
holy...monkey...fucking...asscrackers...that girl is NUTS!
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Whoa, grim story. Cool! I liked the way this was done. Tara's clearly insane, but she still planned this out perfectly. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go look at the alternate ending version.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »