Reviews for Please Don't Get Married?
akisura12 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Right, I know this story's old but I read it anyway and I really like it :)
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
Great story! I love it.
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
this fic makes me forget it's in an office. BTW, where are the other characters?
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
That chappie was some fluffy goodness! Never would have expected THAT out of Tim!
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Love this fic! (They really don't do enough of the BBC ones). Oh, LMAO, I saw the clip where Tim kissed Gareth. Don't worry, the words are spot on.
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
Wow, that was a really ingenius take on how that scene could have gone, great job with that! I never thought of Gareth as a cutter, but actually I could see it for him...hmm.
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Interesting beginning. While I am an advid Tim and Dawn gal, I look foward to reading on. I don't really see Gareth actually being gay (haha, even though the jokes are funny!) but this looks be an interesting story to read. I love when people write original things and I shall be reading on! : )

Aw, poor Gareth. Are Tim and Dawn together already here, then? Does this take place after the Christmas Special? Alright, I'll read more so I won't keep buggering you with questions! : )

Cheers,

Del
Lauren Wagner chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
OMG WHAT IF FINCH TRIES TO RAPE HIM?

lol
Skitlord chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Aww, poor Gareth and Tim, they're going to be tormented now. D: I still love the pacing of this - if you were a more frantic writer, Finchy could have done something much worse right off the bat, and I don't think I would have been ready for that.

It's okay to have writer's block sometimes - my block has lasted for a good three years now, if you ignore my one little ficlet. We still love you. :P
Armony Wilihiem chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
Aww. Even though I am one of the biggest Tim/Dawn fans ever, I really like this story. Tim is such a good person, and I love how Dawn is supporting all of this. Kudos to you for writing such an excellent fic!
Skitlord chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
“The first person who says that to me is a guy,” Gareth said miserably.

Aww, poor Gareth XD

I adore this fic now. Officially. It's so adorable and yet so far from sappy and gooshy.
Skitlord chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Cute without being fluffy or sappy - admirable!

Also, I love how they decide to move slow with this and keep it quiet. For once, there is REALISM in a fic-relationship. I applaud this.
Nadine chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Just great! I'm waiting for more...
Skitlord chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Lack of reviews shouldn't keep you from posting more chapters - I only know of four or so people on this site who read UK Office fic, everyone else reads US Office. It's kind of annoying how they're lumped together in one section. D:

Anyway, those of us who do read UK Office appreciate you writing this more than you know. :) Do go on, I'm extremely intrigued!
Skitlord chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wewt, looking good so far. Gareth doesn't really strike me as the type to self-mutilate, but everyone sees these characters in a different light - and I'm very interested in seeing how this will develop. :)