Reviews for To Finish What's Begun
Ali chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Will the dragons be in there from the tv searies or not and will chase find out about Connie or not and will he ues her against Dashi.
RoseyRedblood chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
I finally got around to reading youre story pretty good...sorry for the bad spelling...oh well keep up the good work!
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
Well, you'll still update the fic after the play ends, right?
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Good one. Please update. This chapter makes the fic more interesting.
Aiden Rose chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
Lol! Sure thing cuz'. I call you later.

You're doing fine, and don't be afraid of long chapters!
X-SilverDragon-X chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Hmm...certainly an interesting premise, after all, there haven't been that many Dashi fics so, I have to say that this is very well-thought out and one thing I amn grateful for is that your OC is absolutely NOT a Mary Sue. God knows how many of those are floating around. All in all, an excellent job. I look forward to reading more of this.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Great sidestory and thanks for the preview. Just an advice: next time you use a chapter space for Author's Notes don't reuse it for a chapter or some readers won't be able to review it.
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
The side-story thing seems to be funny. Please update.
Aidenn Rose chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Lovely, my dear, absolutely fab. Lucy threw a hissy fit when he read that and demanded I type for him...

Well, rejoin us when you can and good luck with the home work... yuck...work...Near hates work no matter what you all say!
dklfjdlksfj chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Another sweet chapter. Keep it up
dklfjdlksfj chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Sorry I haven't read this in a while, I've had some crap to deal with. Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
dklfjdlksfj chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, I don't even like this show but this is pretty good. Although I don't know who is who. Oh well, it's still a good story, I'm adding it to my favs.
Aiden Rose chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
Tee-hee, Dashi-san is up to his old ways I see. Ah well, little does our dear Corrine know how lazy her sensei can be!

Sorry, having a moment... Anyway, good,good, keep up the good work and don't quit this one or I may have to torture you, or kill you in your sleep if I'm feeling generous... Just kidding.

It's wonderful, really, just throw in some more details and a tad less dialouge. It is good, but people do more than sit and make idle motions as they chat!

Anyway, good job once more, I salute to thee!
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Good story. Please update it.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Don't be so harsh on yourself. Please update it and, while I don't approve your cousin's violent ways, I understand the rage of having a fic deleted.