Reviews for What Goes Down
tbirdstar chapter 18 . 8/13
Fantastic story. I love the Veronica lamb pairing.
CCBTH chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
complete?
Stephanie-BB-JISBON-CASKETT chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Just read the whole thing. I totally loved seeing that side of Lamb we all know he has but they never showed. Only think that (in my opinion) wouldve made this even better was if Keith had found out about her and Lamb, that wouldve have made it totally perfect.

Anyway, thanks for writing this when you did.
sara chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
hi busted is my fav song!
liferscove2118 chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
I loved this.
RogueWitch chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
I read this a while ago, and just re-read it... I liked it just as much the second time.
darkgirl3 chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
I loved this story it was wonderful showed the other side of Sheriff Lamb the side i wish would been in the show. Thanks for writing this.
Rock The Rain chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
I loved this so much! :D Lamb was adorable, and Veronica's ending line was hilarious.

Great job.
HoneyBee1 chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
I hope this is not the end! I really like the mystery and the cases in this fic, and I love how they are working together. You're not rushing them into a relationship, which I really appreciate. I like it slow and burning. And I like how Logan probably still have a lingering feeling. This is a good fic, keep up the good work. Please continue!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Great story :) Loved every minute of it. Even if that means that tomorrow I probably won't have much homework to show. Ok, moving on to the sequel now ;)
jadestar5 chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
Please say theres more!
Marte chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
Wow! This has got to be one of my alltime favorite stories. Very, very good! I love the DoVe-interactions, and I love just about everything else in your story too :) Looking forward to reading the sequel now ;)
melpomene94 chapter 18 . 7/12/2009
Great story!
Semaphora chapter 18 . 3/9/2009
This is an absolutely amazing piece of work. The story was well-written, the plot was interesting and I absolutely ADORE your characterisations of Lamb and Veronica, as well as the supporting cast.

It was an interesting take on Season 3. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

x