Reviews for An Apple a Day
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
I LOVE that little rape comment from Chouji, it was soooo hilarious!
AnonymousM chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Wait, that's it?! Nooooo! I wanted her to love him! Wait, in the end, was she really? I feel like she just was saying that.
CrystalLover chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Hahaha! XDDD The

At argument about Shikamaru's bad breath made me laugh till..till my tu,my ached! XD
cloudsandsilvers chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
funny :)) chouji is such a nice and caring friend for helping his frustrated friends to finally get together *snicke*

love your little one shots :' hope you update soon :)
cloudsandsilvers chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I found this very endearing :))of course naruto and kiba is the reason xD though, stealing the cake ino had painstakingly made for shika was just mean. but oh well :)) if that didn't happen then they wouldn't have that intense make-out scene now would they :))
littlemelonatplay chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
This one is my fav out of the nine chapters. _
littlemelonatplay chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
I came here with Ino's dad! Best ending so far.
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I really did not like Ino here, mostly because shikaino is one of my favorite naruto pairings. So maybe I'm biased? Anyway, I hate how Shikamaru was hurt in this chapter.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
I'm really starting to enjoy this story now. You have fresh ideas that keep it entertaining! Thanks for posting. Loved this chapter.
John chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Not gonna lie, I hated this one. I normally don't read things that mention Temari as anything more than a friend, but I figured that since this was purported ShikaIno that I'd keep on reading. I guess it's my fault for reading it since I missed the part at the top that says that this chapter is NOT a ShikaIno and instead actually a ShikaTema. I hated this one and I regret reading it. It really ruined the mood of the others because even when drabbles are unrelated there is still a carry-over from one to the other and it's going to make all the rest that have Shikamaru responding to Ino seem OOC. Because that was the setting that you created.

I know that not all stories have a happy ending, but when that happens it is usually because there is a point to be made. This one didn't. It was actually just unpleasant for the sake of being unpleasant. One of the rules of writing is to know your target audience, and I can tell that you KNOW your target audience, but I don't know why you wrote something to alienate them.

I'm really disappointed in this. I was looking forward to reading this and I'm left with no desire for it whatsoever. And it's kind of putting me off of the ShikaIno pairing as well. Thanks.

This isn't a flame. It's an honest critique based upon the quality and content of the chapter. I don't have an account or else I'd write this with it. I'm actually giving you some very good insight from your target audience.
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Gah, I love cute things. Danke shon, this was awesome.

And I thought that the chapter title was really clever.

-CR
always-kh chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
the kid was cute as were some of the scenes. i didn't care for the ending so much but that's just me. i'm picky when it comes to romance.
always-kh chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
wow so angsty but so good. it's very well written and even had me crying. poor guy.
always-kh chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
lolz. i liked it when he was confused and all at first as it was rather cute.
always-kh chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
didn't see that twist at the end coming. no wonder they were both pissed. i think the whole kissing thing near the end was kinda corny but the storyline and way it was narrated was good.