Reviews for First Contact
Lady Timelord chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Owen with red lipstick and purple spray paint? I like the sound of that! And a teeny bit of Jack/Ianto to end it, not to mention a happy Becky and Jack. Fab!

Loved this story, you got more up your sleeve? P
quaint-little-categories chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Wow! Another amazing story!

i'm thinking this should be part two of at least another few parts. You're on a run, so why stop now?

xoxo Kalynda :)
sleipnirfenris chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
nice ending
sleipnirfenris chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
HAHAHAHAHAH! ah the doctor strikes again. This is going to get interesting.
sleipnirfenris chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
o that's an interesting cliffhanger.
sleipnirfenris chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
no no no no no! Please tell me Jack's not falling for Becky! PLEASE! Life just won't be the same *sniff* Jack has to be with Ianto!

Lady Timelord chapter 7 . 8/8/2007

I'm reading this at work, and you had to put some Jack/Ianto flirting in it didn't you? I spat my orange juice all over my desk/computer/paperwork by giggling! - Thanks though P you know how I love it really :D

And seagulls! so that's why you asked :P

Fab chapter :D
Lady Timelord chapter 6 . 8/3/2007

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

great chapter btw :]
Torchedgirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
oh. whats the doctor doin there then?
Lady Timelord chapter 5 . 8/1/2007

now... I made a connection between the fact that Becky shot her ex's photo... and then he died... am I being stupid, or is there something there...?
account1234 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
oh! cliff hanger!

I like Beckys character more and more every chapter :) You wright her really well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Timelord chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Ooh ahh e who's the rescuer *ponders* :P

great chapter! as always :D x
account1234 chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Another great chapter :)

Can't wait for the next one.
Torchedgirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
nice, i like it. But u have made becky a character that is bound to be set up for a tragic death that will rock the team.

She's...too nice, and really has no place in torchwood.
Lady Timelord chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Oh Alex! I love you!

Not only do we get a rather interesting storyline (looking good!) but you did some Ianto/Jack references, and then mentioned me! Oh you're fab you are!

And as for the story, tis great as usual! and calling her/it Violet made me giggle :D