Reviews for Is there a doctor in the house?
I'm not gonna laugh, not gonna...
But it's too funny! Hahahahahhahaha XD wear a ballerina dress? A pirate? What have gotten on your mind Robin?
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 7/26
My sides?! Where did they go? They are fucking gone! Hahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
AWW THIS IS SO CUTE. I actually blushed! :)
jags chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I laughed very hard. That we histerical!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i dont know who i pitty more robin who was out of his mind, or slade who was drivin out of his mind *laughs so hard almost pee's pants*
Babydoll chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Don't care HOW many times I read this it's just so freak in FUNNY.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ohh my god funny as hell. i dont know if i wanna pity slade... or laugh at him. right now i am laughing.
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
if my head wasn't attached to my body it would fly off and exploded into a cloud of giggles. this story is completely insane oh how i wish it was longer or there was a sequel where the drug was accidentally ingested by slade ;)
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Robin you are beautiful! Best damn story i read in a while!
kyle brovfloski chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
titanic chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You can find such things online?! What has Slade Wilson come to? I feel so much pity for him that to a degree this
luv animemanga forever chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Laughing and giggling like crazy during and after reading this. It's absolutely hilarious XD! I'll introduce it to my friends, they'll definitely love it!

Oh, I can't stop laughing/ smiling, I really can't help myself this time round. Thank you for posting this!

PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I feel so bad for Slade.
supervampire1000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Ha! Ha ha ha! I needed that! You made me cry after 'Terms of Endearment' *looks at author sternly*, but again you have made me laugh! Kudos!